PDA

View Full Version : (help) other guy in the picture

EpicTwelve
11-07-2011, 03:34 PM
So I've been talking to this girl for about a month , now & our relationship stands at a good stage .

but this past week I invited her out to eat on the weekend & she just said , " I'll let you know " & she never did , but it really didn't bother me until now that I saw some other guy post this on her face book wall

"‎:) I spend my whole weekend with you , you made my weekend all bummer .-. Jk jk : p I enjoyed every second of it. Even tho Staturday you left all early :/ I know I promised to write you this letter on Friday D: and I'm barly doing it :l but I just had to make you wait ;D cause I'm just a boss c; you ooked all cute on Friday :) (I'll tap that ;D aha) your all dirty :P well yea :* I hope I get to see you this weekend :) "

I really enjoy the conversations we've been having lately , but some what of me says I should just stop talking to her . so IDK what to do . . WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?? should I continue talking to her and pretend I didn't see anything ?? should I stop talking to her ??

TheGenuine
11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Were you guys BF/GF? just hookin up? have you slept with her?

If you are her Boyfriend.. Id confront her about it.. just be like... interesting post on your wall..

if Not... just forget aboout her...

~Genuine

EpicTwelve
11-07-2011, 05:43 PM
No, we were just talking. Nothing serious.

EpicTwelve
11-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I know if I keep talking to her, I can manage to get something from her, but I'm just not into it when I see things for myself. I know it kind of seems AFC, but I just tend to get jealous for some strange reason.

TheGenuine
11-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Dude.. yer Human.. it happens... I wouldnt call myself a "Jealous" type guy.. but I do get jealous at times... Though its best that you dont show it.. We all experience these emotions.. its what we do when we feel these things that really matters..

whoknows88
11-07-2011, 11:19 PM
It happens, but before you get in too deep too fast like yours truly here bail. She isn't worth it, and there are plenty more fish in the sea.

sdnightfly
11-08-2011, 07:22 AM
You're just going to hang out and see how you and her get along. I wouldn't worry too much about what friends say.

As far as being jealous goes, you're going to have to work with the mindset that any girl you date is having sex with another guy, and give it a few months to see if they cut the other guys loose. It'll take some time to get there, but anything in the first couple of months is fair game.