PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure what to think about this. Convo inside.

CollegeScrub
10-28-2011, 11:53 AM
So, I got this girls number in my college class, I teased her a lil in class, and just talked throughout class, she'd always sit next to me, great.

The past 2 to 3 weeks I'd say she hasn't come to class, which is weird, so I decided to find out why.. hadn't texted her in about 2 weeks...

me: Why did you drop this class doorrrrk
her:I didn't I got in a car accident.... I emailed him
me: wow, get well soon daredevil
her: jaha
me: any broken bones
her: nooooo
me: what!? then get to class... theres not enough really dorky yet kinda cute girls in here..
...No response..

What should I take away from this?

Panatha
10-29-2011, 12:59 AM
What you should take away is that you should have called her a few days after getting her number and got her on a date. Why the hell are you sending gay texts two three weeks later lol...you really blew it with the "you're kinda cute" line, hence the non responce. Don't compliment a girl until you've slept with her..seriously. Stop damn texting, you aren't in a relationship.

CollegeScrub
10-29-2011, 07:41 AM
What you should take away is that you should have called her a few days after getting her number and got her on a date. Why the hell are you sending gay texts two three weeks later lol...you really blew it with the "you're kinda cute" line, hence the non responce. Don't compliment a girl until you've slept with her..seriously. Stop damn texting, you aren't in a relationship.

wait.. gay texts? what? Using stupid nicknames is what a lot of people do. Not sure how these are coming off "gay"

anyways, I called this girl oneitus for a reason. I read your other post, and thought this was gold:
"YOU: "so you looking forward to Sunday night?"
HER: "Whats Sunday?"
YOU: "That's when you're going out with me!""

Would've been a much better text when i got her number in the first place. Then again, calling her would work even better, and saying this line. Unless the girl was afraid to speak over the phone...

You say don't compliment a girl until you've slept with her, but isn't flirting a push/pull? Or is teasing just a better way to go about things

Panatha
10-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Dude stop freaking texting. Here is your action plan..try it and you will get way better responses. First, you flirt by teasing but be sarcastic, make fun of her but smile as you do it, she'll give it right back to you..it's called BANTER and it's the best thing you can use to flirt. If you compliment a girl when you first start speaking to her she is basicallly interpreting that you are very interested in her and that you want her. You might very well not be but this is what she's thinking, challenge is over in her mind especially if she's hot, if she's average you might get away with it. After you're sure she's interested TELL her to give you her number or just had her your cell she'll do the rest. Just say "anyway girl I gotta get going write your number down for me"...then fucking LEAVE. Wait 3-5 days and call her up...don't text..When you call make it short and sweet, right to the point don't bullshit around on the phone asking a ton of questions, ask a couple questions then use the line I gave you and you're good. Tell her what and where you're going don't ask what she want's to do it's completely up to you. Now right from the beginning, make sure that you keep the challenge alive, you can't let her see that you really like her or else you're out. If you compliment her she get's the sence you really like her get it. Don't let her know what your intentions are or where you stand keep her guessing. She should be wondering what your interest level is and don't put her in control by saying something stupid like "hey are you having fun with me" or even worse "do you like me" lol. After the date tell her you had fun but don't say you'll call. wait 3-4 days and CALL her again for another date (if you didn't bang her on the first one cos then the game changes). After you bang her man you can compliment her as much as you want because things are very different between you because you've already had her, BUT never let her know you want a relationship until she is the one bringing it up and not for the first at least 3 months, make her WANT you. Also after you do have sex with her for the first time you have to distance yourself a little from her to make her want and desire you more. Act interested with what you say ie compliments etc but disinterested with how you act it will drive her fucking crazy. Tell her how beautiful she is and how much you enjoyed it etc and even make plans with her but call and cancel OR stiff her completely and give an excuse the next day. After you have sex the first time you gotta give her the runaround for a while.

Hope that helps