PDA

View Full Version : Funny Opener sure to work??

mchv10
12-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey can anyone help me out with a funny opener that you are sure will work. I'll give you the situation. I actually already somewhat know the girl and we both know each others names. We just recently started talking online and I was wondering how should I open her to make her laugh and maybe get some interest in me?

Ender
12-14-2005, 09:54 PM
do you want an on-line opener, or an in-person opener... i recommend you don't sarge on-line, it's too hard to convey who you really are... you can create this image of yourself to her on-line, but then when she meets you, it's very easy for you not to live up to her idea of you in real life...

mchv10
12-15-2005, 03:39 PM
ya thats true i just want to say something online so that she will like me!! I need to get her interested a little bit. i already kinda know her in person but dont get to talk to her that much. so online is really the only thing i can do with her. i just want to make her like me is all.

obie
12-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Dude, with that supplicating attitude how is she ever gonna like you?
Begin Cartman voice:
OOOH PLEASE LIKE ME! WHAT CAN I SAY SO SHE'LL LIKE ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'LL SAY ANYTHING IF SHE'LL JUST LIKE ME!!
End Cartman voice.

Crux
12-15-2005, 03:54 PM
You already know her so why do you need an opener?
You have to realize that a funny opener isn't going to make her like you.

BigTime
12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
get her on the phone ASAP...stop talking to her online!

Star
12-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Look man.
Seems like your using this whole online thing since you're actually too scared to talk to her in person. There's no substitute for 1on1 so either buck up or f**k up man. Think the post about the suffocating attitude may have been correct. Chill!! If she likes you..she likes you! If not there are millions of other HBs waiting to take her place. My advice is organise a party for some benign reason and invite her. That way your centre of attention for the night already and you have your perfect opener!! Have fun and keep us posted!

porky
12-19-2005, 06:30 AM
Dude u seem to have a bit of a conidence problem , what I wold do is read some books on macking yourself more confident , even go out and say 'hi' to every chik you see , all of them....and I man ALL of them will give you a positive response (provided you say 'hi' with a big smile on your face) hell some of them might even start talking to you! try it m8
peace
Tuero-