PDA

View Full Version : Montreal PUAs post here.

vBay
09-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I am part of the Montreal Lair (the french one, didn't get involved in the english one). It is interesting that TAF has this sub-forum but quite disappointing that nobody posts in here, while we have a shitload new members applying to our forums daily.

About me

I'm 6''3, kind of athletic, not too muscular. I've heard about the 'game' 1 year and a half ago but I've always had success with women prior that. I've done a few conferences for my lair with my wingmen (also on the lair) and have done a lot of free 'bootcamps' with all the newbies signing up. Lots of fun, teaching them the basics and such... and even sometimes seeing them pick-up, k-close or #-close girls.

Hit me up if anyone is from Montreal, south-shore of Mtl or around.. You could meet up with our lair and go pick-up chicks together.

-vBay

Optiranium
12-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey Dude,
I am visiting my family during the holiday season and leaving shortly after new years. I currently staying on the south shore. Mon francais est exellant mais j'ai rarement gamer en francais. I am looking to go out, have fun and see what happen. PM if you are going out.

moneyb
12-28-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm down for the new year

vodkahaze
04-01-2012, 03:29 PM
I PM'ed OP, I'm a 20 year old student, from the west island, stoked to work on my game. Perfectly bilingual.

aks
04-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, im coming to montreal on may 10th for the weekend and need wings and a decent place to sarge so if you have any ideas pm me or reply

thechemist
05-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I PM'ed OP, I'm a 20 year old student, from the west island, stoked to work on my game. Perfectly bilingual.

hi there,

is anyone practicing the game these days in Montreal? im looking for a good wing...

send me a message

rockali
05-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi Everyone.
Just wondering if anybody wants to go out and have fun in this awesome city ... I'm gonna be here in Montreal for the whole summer and looking for
wingmen/friends to hang out with. this city has a lot to offer :D

nolimitingbeliefs
07-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey I'm a founding member oif the Vancouver lair , seasoned and experienced. I don't care what level your at I'm just looking for a wing to help me look like i have friends and has a positive attitude i will do the rest.

I'm happy to help if you have questions. i already snled here my first night out solo from night street game. lets have fun. pm me. I'm up for clubbing and day game. targets are asian international students. if you have suggestions of any good hunting grounds please comment ;)

nolimitingbeliefs
08-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Update im here until mid sept having a great time with some stellar wings and hbs.pm me if u wanna game.

JMan_01
09-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I live in Ottawa but want to game in Montreal... so much more going on plus dirty french girls! My plan is to come in 1 Saturday per month and do some dedicated day & night game. I'm at an intermediate level. Also, I'm over 30 so ideally would like to hang out with dudes in their late 20's or older. PM me if interested.

munchinHBs
07-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Hey guys, Just moved to MTL a few weeks ago. Looking to get in some loops here as I moved here by myself and don't know many ppl in town. Hit me up if you're down to go out! Looking mainly for day game.