PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Question Conversation Starters

Capulet
06-23-2006, 10:08 PM
What are some of the best Hypothetical conversational Topics?
I find the best conversational topics are hypothetical ones or ones about the person’s personality that can make people think and also last longer than conversations about events. If a conversation is hypothetical the other person can produce their own views opening themselves to negs or creating social value. Unfortunately, im running low on topics for this one girl I have been hanging out with for a couple weeks.
Some successful hypothetical questions I like are, "Would you suck a dick for 40 Billion Dollars?" Then have a wing that absolutely opposes the idea of sucking dick for the money.... which segways into the conversation of what you could do with 40 Billion Dollars and establishes your targets sexual promiscuity. That is more for a group conversation.
For a more personal 1 v 1 situation questions I like,
"If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?"
"If you were an animal, what would you be?" (make sure you have an awesome answer of your own for that question)
"What is your biggest Fault?"
"What was your Favorite vacation?" (What’s your Favorite anything can bring back happy memories and brings up the mood)
"Did you ever have a role model?"
"What’s your Biggest regret?"
"Do you have any Scars?"
Things like that. Make sure you have an answer to your own question though. It’s not good to propose a question, get an answer, and then be like um.... ile get back to you on that.
So can anyone think up some hypothetical conversation starters that can lead to long conversations?