PDA

View Full Version : Girl has a bf but keeps texting me.

Zapbet
09-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Long story short, my buddy dated this girl
And they broke up after 2 years or so she started to text and flirt with me. So we hung out and went on couple dates here and there not many because our work schedules totally clashed for about 4-5 months.Then one night I text her and she says she has a bf and I was like ok was little hurt but couldn't blame her so I just brushed it off and decided she doesn't wanna talk anymore so I'll just leave her alone. After about 2 days she texts me and I just act like a dick and /ignore her basically. She texts me again the next day and all she would talk about is how I never asked her to be my gf nor did she think I was serious(because my past isn't very great). I keep telling her I have nothing to talk to her about and tell her to just text ur bf. She keeps textin me tho, and idk why? Does she want something from me?

KiwiPU
09-09-2011, 04:50 AM
She's a text addict?

You could suggest meeting up, try get into her.

DL45
09-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Could be a number of reasons.
She could just like the attention but not be interested romantically anymore in you.
She could be setting you up to be a safety net, a dude who she can go to if things don't work out with the current bf.
You might be able to get into her - but do you really want to? Is that the kind of girl you would want to date?

We need more details to come to a better conclusion.

My advice: Just leave her alone, let her enjoy her BF. Continue your life, remember you live a fun and exciting life that goes on without her. If things don't work out with her BF you can re-initiate on a high note, just don't be a complete dick to her.

Maroon7
09-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Could be a number of reasons.
She could just like the attention but not be interested romantically anymore in you.
She could be setting you up to be a safety net, a dude who she can go to if things don't work out with the current bf.
You might be able to get into her - but do you really want to? Is that the kind of girl you would want to date?

We need more details to come to a better conclusion.

My advice: Just leave her alone, let her enjoy her BF. Continue your life, remember you live a fun and exciting life that goes on without her. If things don't work out with her BF you can re-initiate on a high note, just don't be a complete dick to her.

this is great advice from DL45.

Just keep this HB on the substitue bench. If she keep pestering you with texts, then, ask her on a date. Play the game with regards Kino and stuff. If you can F-Close, then you got something.

Otherwise, just keep her on your radar,, but focus on better HBs who won't mess you about.

Orion007
09-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Don't get caught up in a relationship with this girl.

HOWEVER, I have a handful of crazy women that I use for social proof. I get invited out all the time, these girls, grab my ass, try to kiss me, etc in public. Mostly HB6-7. It's good for your game. It's always good to have fans. WOMEN DO THIS ALL THE TIME!!!

I tell you MAD social proof. I say no woman is completely useless. I do take care of these girls for showing me a good time. Late nite eats etc. Don't be a a-hole.

Peace