PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to whoever settles down with this one!

JimmyCool
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
So here’s a good one... I dated this girl for a few weeks and ended it fast around a month ago due to her possibly being Psychotic! The scary part is that this girl was so attractive!

So as the story goes I met this girl at a club one weekend and we hit it off. She was a fully qualified Psychologist who deals with relationships and she was also an expert in the karma sutra (Winning!). She was a very seductive Indian girl around 25 years of age... aren’t first impressions a bitch!

We met out in the clubs on the weekends a few times before going on our first date (and yes, it was a Date. dinner and a movie, don’t judge ;)) through dinner I started to notice little reoccurrences in her conversation topics and that was that she would bring up very dark stories. I pulled her into line when she drifted onto the topics, to the point she said “gee, I turn the conversation very dark don’t I” after a little bit more talking she says to me “how do you see me?” I said “I think you are a very manipulative and set up your friends like a chessboard and I think you have the potential to be an unpleasant person” she replied with “you truly have no idea...” in a way that I was not even close and she is a LOT worse! She continued “My head is so fu#ked up” I gave out a nervous laugh as I tried to take a drink. Shortly after, we went to the movie.

After the movie we went back to my place... now I’m not sure how we got on the topic exactly but, to be honest I think she just said it “you know, because I’m on a working visa. I could kill you and most likely get away with it... it would be a lot harder for the police or any one for that matter to find me” now I’m looking at her as if to say ha...ha... good joke... but you could see in her eyes that she was still thinking about it. I’m like, holy shit how the fu#k am I to keep frame in this situation! However I kept my cool and we moved on to normal topics. After around 2 hours of her telling me she belongs to the god of death and her parents are no longer her parents, as well as how her child will be given to her god* we made our way to the bedroom.

Now did I mention this girl did not give me any way of contacting her? Not even a phone number! She called me! On a blocked number! When it suited her! Never gave me her full name, just her nick name... my guess was she was cheating/having an affair or she’s a killer on the run, not even jokin.

So we do our thing and it was awesome! :D I wake up the next morning (thank god!) and I remember thinking to myself “Holy Shit! I let my guard down!” I look up and she’s already awake just watching me. I say “morning” she says “if I was a serial killer... do you know what part of your body I would gouge out?” I’m starring at her and she’s starring straight back at me, she follows with “your eyes”. I’m like “hmmmm” she starts telling me how she would like to be in a domestic dispute with police, violence the whole works. Then she starts talking about my parents and tries to give me a counselling session right then and there in bed! After refusing to take part I collect her shit together and say good bye.

I ended the friendship the next day in person, in a crowded room and she took it rather well. So that’s a shortened version of our time together. I still get the random blocked number at 4:30 in the morning. But for real that is without a doubt the Craziest chick I have ever dated!

She scared the Shit out of me! How I got it up is beyond me!

*I respect people’s religious beliefs; I just found it very weird combined with the entire experience.

Yours Truly,

Jimmy

sdnightfly
09-06-2011, 07:23 PM
She's either a Psych figuring out her own problems, or likes to shock people.

BnG
09-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Ah man, lock your doors.... she knows where you live. I wouldn't take this one lightly, she sounds pretty messed up.

Fey
09-08-2011, 02:03 AM
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is more awesome than when someone posted about getting chased by an axe wielding jealous boyfriend and had to jump off a second floor balcony.

Brian409
09-08-2011, 05:41 AM
Lol!!! I always thought I got the crazy ones!! She sounds pretty twisted! Idk if I would've brought her to my house lol but glad you got it in man! Go get a restraining order lol

JimmyCool
09-08-2011, 07:10 AM
she did play mind games to full-on psych me out but I could tell when she was doing them as for the things I mentioned in here they seemed very legit. The last night I spent with her I felt absolutely drained! I was in fight or flight mode the entire time!

c00lwhip
09-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Crazy girls everywhere man. At least you're still alive! I had a girl threaten to throw herself out of my moving car as I was breaking up with her. Than 2 months later she moved to another state, then called me about a fake pregnancy. Cheers buddy

Triple S
09-08-2011, 08:13 AM
You're lucky she didn't cut your dick off.

bluefin
09-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh god. This post made me laugh & I have to share this one, hell, I'm even going to try to post a blurred image of the girl. I went out with this chick who told me she was a trust fund baby and had $7 million but her exhusband who was a financial planner had her sign some documents that she thought were something else and he took all her money in the divorce (did not believe a line of that). He also got physical custody of their daughters (they exist and I believed that had to be true cause this woman was batshit crazy). She was a published model (believed and verified that) and she had to change her name after she was a cop in a large metropolitan US city and was on a call where she was forced to shoot and kill the husband in a domestic dispute... the police department didn't back her (sounded like lies). She had no car and was living in a crappy two bedroom apartment with a fat lesbian roommate who she found on Craigslist though she was straight (mostly believed that). She used to own all these Corvettes and Camaros and she loves muscle cars (meh?). She was estranged from her mom and her mom was mad about her name change (fairly believable). And here's a taste... no matter how hot they are, you can't account for fucking nut-so!

http://promohunter.net/2007/france/x1.jpg

http://promohunter.net/2007/france/x2.jpg

D3tail
09-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Crazy don't care. At least you spotted it mate.

BetterThan
09-09-2011, 06:32 AM
She continued “My head is so fu#ked up” I gave out a nervous laugh as I tried to take a drink.

Hahaha, classic.

Stealthy
08-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I had a similar one.

Came home from work so dog tired I collapsed face first on the bed with my boots hanging over the edge.

Some time later she came in and tried waking me up saying things like "I'm bored, I want a boyfriend who does things for me". Barely able to move my head each time she woke me up I fell back to sleep within seconds.

Next thing you know she's abusing the living daylights out of me, of course I fell back to sleep.

The next time I stirred it was to hearing her say "let's have a knife fight". As I drifted off to sleep again I thought, wow, I'm probably going to wake up with a knife in my back.

In the morning when I finally woke up there was no knife wound but on the bathroom sink was a teddy bear with "Kill the man" written on its belly and its head cut off.

True story.

driedfruit
08-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Wow, and I thought my experience of sleeping with a girl and waking up to her staring point blank at me was scary. This is insane shit.

Stealthy
08-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Wow, and I thought my experience of sleeping with a girl and waking up to her staring point blank at me was scary. This is insane shit.

Haha, I must be a little crazy too. I stayed with her for a few months after that.

I've been doing Ninjutsu for over a decade though so it takes more than a few death threats to bother me.