PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't talk in a pub / club

johnnie83
09-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Hiya all,

This may be old news to many, but I'm sharing it nonetheless. I've been struggling for ages (28 y/o) to get chicks in pubs and clubs, but I believe I finally reached my breakthrough a couple of weeks ago. Here's what I did:

I STOPPED TALKING TO THEM.

That's right. I don't talk. Chicks don't go out in a noisy environment to talk. They go out to PARTY, to have FUN. If you're the one who can make that happen; the one who can inject ENERGY and FUN into their group, then you're in. So shut your trap, adopt a high-energy party-mindset and party your friggin' ass off like there's no tomorrow. Dance, scream, clap your hands, make yourself present. Break in to circles, grab a random girl's hand and take her for a spin in the middle. This sets you up as confident, fun and energetic. Be the life of the party; the fun, confident alpha guy who's not afraid to put himself out there. Note that there's a fine line between being fun and being a stupid clown. You can override this by making sure you always show your intent to escalate. So if you take that girl for a spin, put her hand on your hips, or her elbows on your shoulders. Yep, you're gonna make HER grab YOU. If you've got a half-decent body (hit the gym fellows, it WORKS), they will hold on to you for dear life.

Seriously, going up to a chick in a noisy night environment and starting a conversation is STUPID. Let them ask you where you're from, who you are, etc. Before they ask, they don't care. I always see countless guys chatting to girls, and even if they've got game they almost never get the girl. Why? Because she's not here to talk. She wants someone to lead her through an exciting, bubbling night.

This realization has changed me for good. The last couple of weeks I've closed more girls than in the months or even years before. Note that I strongly believe verbal 'game' has its place, but I believe you don't need it in pub or club settings. No matter how much verbal game you may have, a strong physical frame will always prevail in these areas. You can save your witty jokes, cubes, magic tricks and whatever other shit for house parties and daytime settings.

Hope this helps. It certainly helped me.

Stallion
09-04-2011, 01:06 PM
That's right. I don't talk. Chicks don't go out in a noisy environment to talk. They go out to PARTY, to have FUN.
Fun (to girls) doesn't limit them to only dancing, if you go in and can tease, kino, tell interesting stories and play silly games with them then you become fun.

Seriously, going up to a chick in a noisy night environment and starting a conversation is STUPID.
Really? that all depends on the type of club or bar you go to.
Some of the loud one room clubs/bars are for only dancing and its fair enough to say you won't get anywhere by asking a girl for an opinon on something however you may find that there are many places with multiple rooms, one of my local clubs I went out to last night has 4-5 different rooms each with a different theme and volume levels the 2 ear-drum bashing dance rooms are indeed pointless trying to talk in however the other quieter rooms are perfect and I've had many good sets within these rooms.

You need to adapt your game for the venue your in, the time of night and the type of girls your talking to, if its late at night and you have a drunk party girl who is high energy then its pointless trying to go in low energy with an indirect opener as it won't be half as effective as going in at a slightly higher energy level then her with a direct opener and lots of playful teasing off the bat.
There is no 'one method for all occasions' you need to calibrate so you know when to be high/low ennergy, direct or in-direct and when to talk and hold conversation and when to jump around dancing.