PDA

View Full Version : forgetful?

Fresno Smooth
12-14-2005, 08:39 PM
hey when you guys meet a girl if she doenst make an impression on you or whatever
do you ever forget her name?
this happens to me sometimes i dunno why but yeah
hasnt happend lately but i was thinkin about it today
so?

cold
12-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah, ahahaha, I tend to be thinking of a lot at once and often names just slip my mind.

flipz1234
12-14-2005, 08:41 PM
names... women have those lol

Lush
12-14-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm terrible about this. Actually one point I totally screwed up. I was talking to a Russian girl and had a Swedish girl I was dating. I totally got the two of them mixed up. The Swedish girl went home and she called me from out there. I asked her if it was cold in Russia, she informed me she was in Sweden. I can be a real asshole sometimes.
Lush.

SunnyD
12-14-2005, 09:12 PM
I used to be the exact sameway, I couldn't remember a girls name 10 sec after she told me. Until I found out speaking a person's name to them is gold. Women love to hear there name used and really gives them the idea you are showing true interest. Now to help me remember I usually use the woman's name in the next sentence after she tells me it. Therefore she knows I am showing genuine interest and now I have the power of using her name going for me.

Crux
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
As SunnyD said.
Once a girl tells you her name, the next 2-3 things you say, start it off with her name.
"Katie, what do you think of..."
"Bre, you are such a dork!"
etc.

Ender
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
Crux, that's a great solution, i find myself sometimes, so happy that i made her work to give me her name, that i forget what her name was, and that suggestion my friend, is genius. now, if i can only remember to use it.