PDA

View Full Version : What are some good FREE daytime day 2s?

Ten Itis
08-30-2011, 06:12 PM
*Park

...? Anything else? I'm not gonna go into details, but my lack of knowing wtf to do on a day 2 during the day...oh man it turned out horrible.

So other than lame "coffee shop" or "lunch", assuming it's too hot for a walk, what are some good ideas for a day 2 DURING THE DAY so that I can avoid this situation again?

Smooth0perator
08-30-2011, 06:14 PM
I wonder about this too, especially because I'm an older guy who isn't a starving artist, and I want to avoid gold diggers, but still I don't really feel comfortable doing cheap or free stuff unless its GOOD.

Ten Itis
08-30-2011, 06:16 PM
I have money, too. But I don't want to be like every other guy and take her out to lunch/coffee on the first date. Too cliche. Was thinking about mini-golf, but honestly, I'm looking for something free for the first date so that if it doesn't turn out that great, there's no monetary loss.

Smooth0perator
08-30-2011, 06:17 PM
I have money, too. But I don't want to be like every other guy and take her out to lunch/coffee on the first date. Too cliche. Was thinking about mini-golf, but honestly, I'm looking for something free for the first date so that if it doesn't turn out that great, there's no monetary loss.

Pretty much the same.

BTW, I've had girls joke about mini golf being a lame date without me even mentioning it. Maybe it depends where you live but I think minigolf is about as cliche as it gets.

bluefin
08-30-2011, 06:24 PM
depends on your city.

on the good side my place is freaking awesome with a great downtown scene: bars, restaurants, trails, lake (you can rent paddle boats , boards, canoes) , ice cream shops.
on the down side it's freaking hot as are many other southern cities in July / August.

Ten Itis
08-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I prefer outdoors, but it was waaaaaaaaay too hot today.