PDA

View Full Version : Closing girls who rejected you?

Smooth0perator
08-29-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm trying to calibrate my judgement about how and when to persist after being rejected. In general I tend to be quite tenacious in life and not give up on what I want at the first sign of trouble, but then again sometimes its just wasting time.

From the community (I think from Savoy's email stuff) I've learned:

. If she doesn't walk away or explicitly tell you to leave, its still on. Plow.

. You are more likely to have sex with a girl who (currently) hates you than a girl who doesn't care.

Any good stories about girls who told you to fuck off or otherwise rejected you and you still ended up closing later or much later?

miaddict
08-29-2011, 04:33 PM
What do you mean by 'rejected'?

Smooth0perator
08-30-2011, 02:48 AM
What do you mean by 'rejected'?

Good question. Obviously if it were a "real" rejection, you wouldn't ever close her.

But I'm talking about behavior that might be interpreted or misinterpreted as rejection but isn't necessarily actual rejection. Things like flaking (or repeated flaking), rejecting attempts to plan dates without suggesting alternatives, statements about not being interested or attracted, being told to fuck off (but she continues the interaction), etc.

I've had some success plowing past some of this but I don't really have the experience with thousands of sets to know when to plow and when to stop wasting time.

c00lwhip
08-30-2011, 07:20 AM
I've slept with a couple of girls who told me they just wanted to be friends. All of them happened after I lost touch with the target for more than 6 months so the interaction seemed fresh and brand new to them.

not_average
08-30-2011, 07:44 AM
@c00lwhip: this is so refreshing to see. I've been questioning what to do about this girl and now I see my instincts are right. I need to freeze her out. She has a gf and tells me we are just friends, but this past weekend we were making out and she was grabbing my manhood in public.

c00lwhip
08-30-2011, 09:00 AM
It can happen most definitely. It greatly depends on the events leading up to the LJBF moment.. but I've seen it happen many, many times. There's a million reasons why a girl might say those words to you. But so long as you appear to be unaffected by it and continue on with your life because you're a man with options, then just give it a few weeks or months and try again with a ping text or if you happen to run into her. It wouldn't hurt if she saw you prospering with women equally hot or hotter, but don't go out of your way to shove it in her face because it can and will backfire.

cuttincasanova
08-30-2011, 08:26 PM
YEs that has happened to me before... my primary wing ( allmoneyin) and I opened and we almost immediately got blown out. I think if you show enough value she will be attracted regardless of what she says or does that's what I'm starting to realize. The key is to stay completely non reactive to maintain value and open another set to dhv preselection. later on that night she opened me and i number closed her while her boyfriend was at the bar I'm going to post some field reports so keep posted! shout out to my boy Allmoneyin!

TheRogue
08-30-2011, 11:25 PM
When I first went out with my ex bf I didn't feel the chemistry, so I LJBFd him. We continued to hang out though, and he was his normal self around me (most guys pout or disappear after an LJBF... he just stayed cool). He cleaned himself up a bit (new haircut, shaved, new clothes) and eventually we got together. It can happen, just depends on the context.

Rogue

mehtadone
08-31-2011, 02:12 PM
My opinion would be to leave it and move onto another set. Learn from your mistakes. As mentioned above, do not waste your time.

influencemaster
09-08-2011, 05:58 PM
When I first started I would continu to game the girl even if she wa clearly not interested. In some rare case she would become interested later.

Now I just don't do it anymore. I do more direct and social circle game. If the girl isn't interested= next.