PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a girl with lots of guy friends?

BDster
08-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Theres a girl I want to go for who is in a social group I started to hang out with, but she is one of those girls who are real open and flirty to all the guys and has lots of guy friends. This could be a problem because I bet she would give lots of IOI's, but it would be no different treatment from any of her guy friends, and what would be an IOI to me would just be nothing special to her. How do I handle this?

Also, I am sure theres going to be lots of competition over her, which I am not really the best at handling. So how do I handle a girl who is hopping from guy to guy and talking to them? I know I should just be having a good time with everyone else, and convey myself as the alpha dog, but I cant just follow her around wherever she goes. I also sent her a Facebook friend request, so maybe I should just take it to that?

Th3_Jester
08-28-2011, 01:29 PM
After you approach, banter and spike her BT (buying temp), you want to not watch for IOI's as much as focusing on CT's (compliance tests).

CT's you can use include telling her to hold your drink for a second, telling her to switch spots with you, holding your hand up for a hi-five after she says something you really agree with, moving her to a different part of the bar, having her sit on your lap/beside you/on your face.

The concept here is this: If a woman complies to little things, she's more susceptible to comply to bigger things (ie: going home with you).

CT's are a great method of clearing the fog when IOI's aren't providing you with the reassurance you want.

BnG
08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
I'll start off by first saying be careful of those types of girls. She is most likely LSE, or has other issues in which she needs a lot of other guys around to give her that validation.

Now i'll tell you how to get such a girl, who IMO, should be avoided. This is social circle game, so if you are not familiar with it, look it up on here.
Pretty much think of social circle game as tribal, what's this girls ranking in the "tribe" and what is yours?

You need to elevate yourself high in the "tribe" as that will lead to the outcome of her wanting you to be her validation because with your status you will give her the biggest ego boost.

Now, i've oversimplified everything. I'm feeling pretty lazy, and as a result i'm not offering much value to this thread.
You probably wouldn't come to me for advice again.
But if I made an awesome big long post and added lots of value, you would come to me for advice, and so would other people, and thus my status in this tribe would be raised. Because I add value, I am valuable because of the value I add.

Redundant I know.

But this is too give you an idea on 1 of the ways to elevate yourself in your social circle.

Be the guy you would want to be around.

Plan fun events, get everyone involved and connected, rent out a boat and invite everyone down to the lake.
Be THAT guy, that everyone texts too see what's going on.

Th3_Jester
08-28-2011, 01:47 PM
In further detail about BnG's comments regarding social circle game, you may consider either A) bringing some attractive women to the venue, or B) letting the girl witness that other attractive women are enjoying your company.

Faustian
08-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Avoid girls who have more guys than girls as friends. They are crazy, have no self confidence and are crazy.

theastronaut
08-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Facts: She's overtly friendly with guys and she's pretty much open minded (I assume)

Based on what I've read on your post, proceed with normal game. By that I mean be indirect; whatever you've read in Magic Bullets, apply them. The only difference is that to separate you from the other guys, you'll need to be CONFIDENT, show your ALPHA MALE side (befriend the guys, if theyre going for her as well, ignore them), use FRIENDLY KINO, be PASSIONATE, and use PUSH-PULL DYNAMICS.

Confidence will show her that you are just like the other contenders, it's your chance to win have the opportunity to win her.
Friendly kino will show her that despite you being like the other contenders, you're not after sex. Something she's not used to; the usual guy, but isn't after sex.
Being passionate will reinforce her belief that you are indeed not after sex, that you really are into her personality. This will let her trust you and open up more to you.
Push-Pull Dynamics will reinforce her to remember that you are her prize; in a way, it'll confuse her. That if she doesnt act on it, you could very much leave her and be happy elsewhere.

Friendly Kino, btw, means kino in a friendly context. You know like high-fives, pats, protective actions, etc... it's not meant for turning her on, or conveying sexual thoughts.

Thank you and goodnight.

BnG
08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
^^ That's a great way to end up in the friendszone. Normal game will not work so well in this situation. The situation is social, so as a result social game is necessary.

KiwiPU
08-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Basically be careful to avoid the friendzone.
That is - don't be too available to her. Don't be 'another one of her guys'. That's probably more your sake, than reeling in the girl.

I would suggest trying to move interactions on to your turf - so rather than going out with her, invite her out with your friends.