PDA

View Full Version : English guy near Seoul, looking for wings to hangout and chat up girls

Sexy Beast
08-2011-27, 09:07 AM
Hey there. I'm an English guy who's just moved near to Seoul. Looking to meet any cool guys to hangout in town and chat up westerners and k-chicks.

I'm 32 and look a bit younger. I'm interested in exciting younger women not the sophisticated crap I'm supposed to be into at my age. I like arty chicks and cool venues. I don't know much about technical game. I don't have anything against different approaches, but haven't really found that much routine stuff that sticks but never say never. I've made myself into a reasonable semi-natural by personal development and chatting to girls but want to get all the way better.

I'm looking for cool guys. I don't like guys that try and dominate the situation or try weird jedi mind tricks on me, and won't do that myself.

Talk to you soon.

theAutumnOfBabel
01-2012-21, 11:24 AM
Hey there. I'm an English guy who's just moved near to Seoul. Looking to meet any cool guys to hangout in town and chat up westerners and k-chicks.

I'm 32 and look a bit younger. I'm interested in exciting younger women not the sophisticated crap I'm supposed to be into at my age. I like arty chicks and cool venues. I don't know much about technical game. I don't have anything against different approaches, but haven't really found that much routine stuff that sticks but never say never. I've made myself into a reasonable semi-natural by personal development and chatting to girls but want to get all the way better.

I'm looking for cool guys. I don't like guys that try and dominate the situation or try weird jedi mind tricks on me, and won't do that myself.

Talk to you soon.

Hey, how's it going?
I know you posted this a while ago, but I've been looking for a wingman to hang out and talk to girls with. If you're still around/still interested, send me a private message.

Cheers.