PDA

View Full Version : Girl is all over me at lounge then forgets me?

manystyles
08-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Ok so I had to go to a few parties amd meet up with friends saturday night. I go to yhis one lounge and get eye contact from this girl.all the while her friend is whisppering in her ear probably talking about me. I grab her arm and motion her to come here. She starts touching me "you work out" Im teasing her "stop touching me its too early for that we just met".... Shits going good and she memtions she is a marathon runner. I tell her me to but I do tough mudders. She gets wide eyed and is all excited becauae she is doing her first race in nov. I tell her we should train. Whatever we hit it off and I get her number. I send her a text an hour later "it waa nice
Meeting you, we need an arm wrestling match, you will not defeat me ;-)"

We arm wrestled in the lounge... She never texts back. Thought it was very odd. I wait a day and text her again. "Hey tough murder... how was your weekend" I get this in response: "im so embarrassed I don't remember arm wrestling, I went out like a rockstar that night." Then I said "that's too bad we were having fun..." I deleted texts so im not sure what was next but I sent "what's your schedule like this week... let's get some drinks" Her response:"im sorry im thinking im getting old... maybe a refresh... a pic?" I tell her im on fb and to add me. So she adds me and says "I.win" since she added me first. She then goes "oh you know people I know" I hit her with a text later about knowing a couple of her friends and I haven't gotten a response in 24response: hrs... wtf Was just going to ignore it and say something like "hey amnesiac... your memory coming back... let's go for a drink" or something like that.

Never had this before

BryanSedman
08-24-2011, 08:42 AM
she was too drunk, all your work you did face to face is irrelevant. You need to start from square one.. re-attract her through text or a phone call.

Vapor
08-24-2011, 08:51 AM
You needed to re-establish attraction. Pushed for the date too soon when she didn't even remember you.

manystyles
08-24-2011, 11:31 AM
I know you can't lead a horse to water.... But what do I do? After telling you what I already told you wrists next on the text conversation? What should I say next?

bluefin
08-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Yea ok, we've all been there. Did good work, but she was too drunk. At least you got the # and she's not put the full ignore on as she's been in contact. Now you just have to be a little crafty to get her out with you so you can rekindle the fire. I would try to get a lunch with her if she's not biting on your offers of grabbing a drink. Or I would try to be coincidentally convenient to her area with time to grab "1 drink" so she feels she has an easy out. I might also use the mutual friends in some way and say something like...

"bumped into Marcy and made me think of you, let's do lunch on Wednesday." or something like that that's funnier and more pertinent to the situation.

Smooth0perator
08-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Ask her to do something you are doing with your mutual friends. Don't make it about her or it will be too much pressure for the amount of investment she has in you (i.e. none) and she won't do it.

Either that or just casually text her every once in a while with fun non-needy texts (don't ask her to do anything including answer you) until something hooks and you start getting investment from her.

D3tail
08-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Eh....doing anything now is pretty borderline creepy. She doesn't know who you are.

Just a good reason to not invest into blacked out drunk girls :)

You let her have control of the situation immediately when she didn't remember you. Should have really broken her balls....called her Johnny Nmenoic or something....only spelled correctly. Then gone on to create some elaborate night that ended with riding unicorns to the moon and tell her its a shame she doesn't remember. That's the plot of a can't miss coming of age comedy.

I've actually had this happen to me come to think of it....I told the girl she fell in love with me and that she'd never forgive herself if she didn't contact me. I don't recommend that for you. But you need to reframe it....not the strange guy she has no recollection of but rather the mysterious stranger she needs to know.

More or less.

Smooth0perator
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Eh....doing anything now is pretty borderline creepy. She doesn't know who you are.

The only reason I don't think that's entirely true is that you do have mutual friends, so doing something with a group is not creepy. You have texted each other and she added you on facebook. So again, there is some familiarity. Just don't act like you are dating or she is supposed to still be into you just because you hit it off when she was drunk. That's really creepy.

Just a good reason to not invest into blacked out drunk girls :)

Yeah