PDA

View Full Version : When you see an especially cute/hot girl, do you perform any mental routines first?

kzuu
08-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Basically what I mean is, some girls we find attractive, and some girls turn it up a notch by giving us that "that's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life" feeling, now I know the methods you use to approach beautiful girls should be the same but how do you lessen the impact of their attraction for you, if at all? I just feel it'd make these approaches easier for me.

One guy I go out with is a natural, and told me that when he gets this feeling he begins to (mentally) pick flaws in the way the girl looks (nose slightly big, breasts could be bigger, etc), not to remove the attraction he has for her (that'd be impossible) but to convince himself that she isn't exactly 'perfect' and thereby makes the approach easier.

Do you think this works? I'm not entirely convinced, because I could be trying to delude myself by pointing out a flaw that in the greater schemes of things means nothing, but I'm not sure.

You guys have any suggestions?

20three
08-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Think something along the lines of "She's just another person, no better or worse than you. Underneath that beauty are her own insecurities, she does get taco shits etc and despite all of that she is interested in getting to know you. Who are you to deny her that opportunity. There is nothing at stake in this (meeting/date/conversation/), there are 3,5 billion other women on the planet."

Don Kanonji
08-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Think something along the lines of "She's just another person, no better or worse than you. Underneath that beauty are her own insecurities, she does get taco shits etc and despite all of that she is interested in getting to know you. Who are you to deny her that opportunity. There is nothing at stake in this (meeting/date/conversation/), there are 3,5 billion other women on the planet."

This.
You're doing her a favor by approaching.
Lately I found something disturbing: girls that give you IOI's and you don't approach become extremely cold and even bitchy when (and if) you finally get the balls to approach.
That's probably because they've already put you in the "weakling with no balls" category, women are ruthless in the dating scene...
So stop thinking about approach and... APPROACH!!!
You're doing her (and yourself) a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG favor.
Good luck to you

KnightToF3
08-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I have never found any sort of logical assessment that has any impact on how I feel about an approach. I decide to approach, then I approach unless I wuss out.

Prada
08-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Yeah I think everyone has their thing, whatever works for you.