PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with bitchy chick friends?

friedchickensoldier
08-20-2011, 11:06 AM
I think my biggest problem i've realised after sarging tonight, was chicks friends. Many times i went up to girls to deliver my opener, kept my body language in check etc, the girl turned to listen to what i had to say, but about 5 seconds into my opener nearly every time, the girls friend would literally just be like "fuck off. mate fuck off. fuck off. fuck off. she's got a boyfriend he'll come and bash you if you don't leave"

What on earth am i supposed to do when i encounter bitchy friends like this? it wasn't just once but numerous times i had this happen. I tried to ignore the bitchy friend, tried teasing tried involving her in the conversation but no, nothing works...:confused:

maxefgr
08-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Hahaha, maybe you have to stop opening bogans ::D

Just turn to the target and say 'are they/is she always like that' or 'where is that girls off switch?'.

If you need more practise, start with opening easy sets, the most common are asians, any asian girl who was not born in oz will never close you down like that. There are many more examples like that I'm sure you can think of.

friedchickensoldier
08-22-2011, 04:44 AM
haha, well they didn't seem to be bogan...i asked her if her friend was always like that, and told her that her friend seemed a bit feisty, but thing is the set was ruined anyway, i couldn't really stick around...same with all the other similar sets.

I don't really see many asians in clubs etc around here to be honest.

Sometimes i wonder why chicks go out clubbing when they have a bf...they should have to wear a sign or something

sdnightfly
08-22-2011, 05:00 AM
Were you solo sarging?

Girls in groups like to go out to the bars and clubs, and sometimes the guys are hanging by the bar, keeping an eye on their gfs, but don't like to do much dancing. But most of the time "I have a bf" is a blowoff to guys they don't like.

But you know the routine, you hook up with a girl that has friends, she wants to see if you have friends she can hook them up with. And if you're approaching a table of 4 and more, it's kind of hard to draw them in unless you can handle 2 with no problem.

Might need a wingman in the future.

Alpha Electro
08-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Open the friends and befriend them before you even considering talking to the target! Practice befriending the people that are your biggest challenge at the moment - forget about the target(s) until you get good at attracting the friends first! Make them like you, and only focus on the target after they approve of you.

Focus your opener on the friends and/or people who are you are not interested in, and make them accept you. This is really basic stuff, but I just had to say it in case you haven't been doing this, and were always just trying to approach and open the target in a group.

friedchickensoldier
08-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Were you solo sarging?

Girls in groups like to go out to the bars and clubs, and sometimes the guys are hanging by the bar, keeping an eye on their gfs, but don't like to do much dancing. But most of the time "I have a bf" is a blowoff to guys they don't like.

But you know the routine, you hook up with a girl that has friends, she wants to see if you have friends she can hook them up with. And if you're approaching a table of 4 and more, it's kind of hard to draw them in unless you can handle 2 with no problem.

Might need a wingman in the future.
I was solo sarging, but i did have friends with me, but they weren't wingmen. The girls i said the opener to didn't mention their BF's it was only the friend(s).
Unfortunately i don't have a wingman, but i always read stuff about how approaching a set of say 4 hot girls by myself, should at least get me some value or respect straight away by showing i have the balls to open them at all, when most guys wouldn't. This doesn't seem to be the case though.

Open the friends and befriend them before you even considering talking to the target! Practice befriending the people that are your biggest challenge at the moment - forget about the target(s) until you get good at attracting the friends first! Make them like you, and only focus on the target after they approve of you.

Focus your opener on the friends and/or people who are you are not interested in, and make them accept you. This is really basic stuff, but I just had to say it in case you haven't been doing this, and were always just trying to approach and open the target in a group.
Thanks for the advice, i do do that sometimes, still learning.... In this case though i didn't really have a target, i just went with the 3 second rule, saw a group and approached straight away and delivered my opener.

Perhaps its just a run of bad luck or something...

KnightToF3
08-23-2011, 12:19 PM
I would immediately switch targets to the feisty one because the feisty ones are better fits for me. I would have probably said in the nicest, most polite tone I could use while still being heard over the music "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't even interested in her. Actually, you were the reason I came over here." Eventually, I would raise my energy back up and start bantering with the new target girl. Being nice is an extremely powerful tool in these situations.

Feisty girls have dealt with the exact same problems that men have had when trying to learn how to banter or neg. There's always this lingering paranoia of "did I just go too far?" even after doing it for years. I'm pretty damn feisty, and I have years of experience being feisty with all sorts of different people, but I still mess up and go too far sometimes. By responding with the nice tone and soft language, she is suddenly not matched to my energy, and she assumes she was accidentally being outright rude to me. Her state instantly breaks, her frame resets, and then it's time to guide her back to bantering while making sure the new frame is more favorable to me.

Bonuses:
If I do not flinch at her initial negative comments, I get an attraction spike for passing her shit test. Since I cause her to feel an incredibly negative emotion (thinking she violated social rules) and then I cause her to feel an incredibly positive emotion (successful damage control/winning me over), she sees me as someone capable of making her feel strong emotions. She sees how calmly I respond when I am upset with her, which shows her that I am in control of my emotions and unlikely to mistreat her.