PDA

View Full Version : When FBs Get Needy - tonight @9 only on the goddamnit! channel

Iconoclazt
08-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Ok I just need to vent. I've had 3 FBs go sour lately, within the last 6-8 months. One got a bf, one stopped talking (probably got a bf too) and one was starting to act like she was my gf, got needy but was insisting she was fine with our arrangement (whatever!)

So fast forward to now this other girl we'll call K (an ex gf, now on and off FB) starts the same crap. Now K is younger than me by 8 years, and still kinda immature. I wish a relationship could work out between us, but I know better. Still she's extremely cute and has one other.... ahem... feature that makes me really want to keep her as a FB. Oh, what feature would that be I hear you ask? Well lets just say she gets WAY wetter than anyone I've ever seen and her vag gets a good 10 deg hotter than anyone I've ever had the pleasure to play with. xD It's seriously like a hottub for my junk!

Here's some texts that went back and forth between us lately. We hadn't talked in a couple months and she was telling me she was so glad we got back in touch. It's kinda long but I think entertaining if you've been through this kind of stuff before. Convo had been normal up until:

K: So you know that bottle of moisturizer you got me last year?
Me: Umm, moisturizer?
K: Yeah, you know from bath and body works, it was on sale, I was broke (blah blah blah)
Me: Oh..... Umm yeah I guess
K: Well you know I'm sentimental about some things... well..... I can't bring myself to finish it.
Me: What? For real? (really thinking "Awwwww dayummmm" <--- ala Martin)
K: Yeah, I never told you but I really wished we never broke it off, I tried calling you to get back together a couple months after but you were with someone else by then. Remember when you told me you were with someone and I got all pissy with you and told you it's not like I called you to get back with you!
Me: mmhmm
K: Well I was lying
Me: GTFO (facepalm)
K: I miss you so much blah blah blah

*at this point my phone rings, it's her*
She goes on and on about how we could have worked out while I tell her I don't think it was going to work out. And we should just get caught up as friends and get to know each other again. I say I'm tired, and tell her not to over think it too much, and that I'm going to sleep. She says g'night lots o kisses, have wet dreams about me blah blah. I say night and hang up.
*She texts me again*

K: So I think we need to see what's up... I won't date anyone while we see if there's anything there.... you won't either k?
Me: What I fell asleep, K you're going too fast. I told you I'm not dating ANYONE right now for a reason. I don't want to hurt your feelings, you know I care about you, but just slow down.
K: Yeah I know, that's why, because you aren't dating anyone right now so it works, we can see if we really are right for each other.
Me: Listen what you are talking about is being exclusive, and long distance, lets just play things by ear ok?
*I fall asleep*
K texts 3 more times all as if we are together.

UGGGHHHH!

Was planning a trip out there and was gonna get some of that while I was there, but it's looking like I'm going to have to hurt her feelings.