PDA

View Full Version : "I'll call you back!" and flaky club girls.

EviscerationPlague
08-16-2011, 12:16 AM
So on friday, here's what went down. I raised my drink up to a cute girl in a crowded bar/club type place and she started talking to my friend and I. I had a wristband thing on which meant I could get free drinks, so I got her a drink.

We did the usual intro small talk, then I said, "Let's go somewhere and talk." So she follows me downstairs and we go to a more private area on a couch. From there on we started getting to know each other and we found that we had a lot in common. We were talking for 30+ minutes.

I was making strong eye contact and escalating kino. I had my arm around her and eventually my hand was on her leg and as we were talking our faces were inches apart. I say something along the lines of "I usually don't like meeting people in clubs, but I'm glad I met you." She says, "I'm really glad I met you too." Then I ask for her number and she puts it in my phone. We talked some more about some stuff she was interested.

Then she asked me if I knew where the bathroom was. At that point, I had to take a major piss, so I took her to where the men and womens bathroom was. I went and took the longest piss in history, and when I emerged from the bathroom, she was nowhere to be found. I met back up with my crew. I decided to send her a text, which I probably shouldn't have, but whatever.

Me: heey its alex where you at? lol
Her: *another club nearby*
Me: haha kk, good luck over there! :-)
Her: Ty

So yeah. The next day in the evening I decided to text her:

Me: I thought I would skip the wait 3 days game and say hello. :-) how was the rest of your night?

No response.

I wait another day and call her up.

Her: Hello?
Me: Hey!
Her: who is this...?
Me: It's alex from the club the other night...blah blah
Her: *in a really disappointed tone* "oh...I'll call you back" *hangs up*

So she never calls me back, obviously. I've heard that line before.

The next day, I texted her (yes, I know this is dumb)

Me: *her name* babe...you lost major cool points for hanging up on me last night. :-p are you just another flaky bar girl?

No response, obviously again.

Blah blah blah I'm needy, get over it, oneitis, don't tell me what I already know. I'm just pissed off because IDK wtf happened. I could have easily made out with her. Should I have? I usually don't get physical right away with girls I actually like. Is there anyway I can salvage this or should I just delete the number? I was thinking of just letting it go cold until the weekend, and I'll invite her to tag along with my crew at the club (she lives a few blocks from the clubs).

OldFart
08-16-2011, 01:10 AM
First of all:
Do NOT do anything more now. Nothing. ZIPPO!
You have already acted needy and given her way too much attention, and in effect rewarded her for her flakey behaviour.
Leave her alone, and donīt jump for joy when/if she contacts you.

Second: You never, ever know what happened in her life. She could just be a classic, flakey woman - she could have flirted with you to get some distraction from a sucky RS etc etc etc.
The point is; you donīt know.

If she felt you had a connection, she will be back. If not (or if other things in her life dictate otherwise) she wonīt.
Look at what YOU want in your life - and focus less on what she may or may not offer you.

As for "should I have made out with her?"
Hindsight is 20/20 and itīs really completely irrelevant if you should or shouldnīt. You canīt change anything anyway.
In the future you may want to at least make out a bit - and then play it a bit more cool on the follow-up.

Pacino420
08-16-2011, 10:11 AM
what a bitch. lol but it happens man, all these whores at clubs and bars are lame...just move on to the next one and take this as a practice experience. You're just warming yourself up, dont let it affect u for the next girl.

bluefin
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
It's safe to say she's not interested, nothing you can do now other than delete. Sometimes a girl goes cold for little or no reason, but you certainly shouldn't reward her with any more of your attention.

EviscerationPlague
08-18-2011, 03:24 PM
UPDATE: yesteday she texted me out of the blue:

Her: Sorry I've been really busy and I lost my phone
Her: I'll call you later
*3 hours later*
Me: No prob

So she didn't call me, but whatever. Usually when a girl pulls the "my phone is lost/broken" thing it's BS, but IDK why she bothered to text me if she has no interest, because I didn't text her for a few days. I'm just going to wait it out. I'm predicting that she'll call me tomorrow to go out maybe, but if she doesn't maybe I'll just call her, since I'll be a few blocks from her place. What should be my next move, nothing?

BGVA
08-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Don't call her. She's a flake. The sooner you write her off, the less you'll have to agonize over her. Delete her number from your phone and if she does text you, just play the "Who is this?" card.