PDA

View Full Version : I Love You's

KDawg8760
08-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey guys quick question. I did a search for this and found a thread but it didn't really answer my question.

When you're in a traditional LTR with a woman who should be the first to say "I Love You"? I'm not really asking about a time frame so much as whether the man or woman goes first. The reason for my confusion is I've heard Savoy say that it should almost always be the girl first because it's their job to progress the relationship, but I just read Soul's Day Game book and he says that when you believe you feel that way about a girl you should let her know.

The things that we KNOW should apply here are:
1. It should be true when it's said.
2. It shouldn't be said hoping the other will reciprocate with an I Love You.

Both Soul and Savoy seem to have solid reasoning behind their explanations, but there must be a reason the advice seems contradictory. Just wondering if anyone knew or had an idea!

D3tail
08-15-2011, 10:21 AM
It just depends upon how you view it....somebody has to go first....letting the woman do it, ok, its easier, less risk, etc... I don't buy into that though. If you feel a certain way, you shouldn't worry about that. Just go with what you are feeling, let people know.

The reason IMO Savoy would advocate letting the woman say it is because so many guys would come across as needy if they do it, just by the way in which they handle it.