PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean when a girl says that she loves guys that are mature?

Prince_HK
07-31-2011, 08:49 PM
What does it mean when a girl says that she loves guys that are mature? What type of attraction game should I use more to get this girl?

Some background information:
There is a girl that I am interested in in my close social circle. She is an elegant girl and has good personality. I try to follow the rules of social circle game to get this girl after watching SCM programme by Braddock. My strength is humour and teasing and I can get IOIs sometimes, but the problem is that I can't get her deeply attracted to me since I can't see immense IOIs. Our social group had a conversation yesterday and someone asked what qualities my target looks for in a man. She says that she loves men who are more mature and caring. How should I adjust my attraction game?

Thanks!!

sdnightfly
08-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Prob. emotional maturity.

20three
08-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Women are looking for men who are attentive and in charge, not affected by her mood swings. Here's your chance. the next time you're with her you can bring up the topic again. Find a way to relate with what she's looking for and propose you'll keep an eye open for such a man, so you could introduce them. That way you'll show her you're not needy, are looking out for her and you are ready to lose her.

"Mature and caring" might as well mean an old bald man who lives with 20 cats in the woods for all I care. So tell her you'll be looking for such a man for her and anytime you two are together and you see someone who'd fit the description, tell her you'd like to introduce them. Or even better, go and talk to the man and introduce the girl to him.

(I'm keeping a woman I'm interested in updated how the search for her perfect man is going. I promised I'd find her someone. She said her weaknesses are geography, chemistry, math and men, so I'm looking for an old bald man, obviously, with no life but white coat, bad posture and plenty of lab experience and with triple degrees. Just for her. She's into it.)

The lack of immense IOIs isn't that bad. You want to be looking for any red flags instead. Focus on the lack of red flags rather than IOIs. If she's around you have the right to think she's interested, and she probably is at some level. Kino accordingly from there.

Besides all that figure out what being mature and caring means to her and to you. Then become that person in the right way.

Prince_HK
08-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the reply.
Hopefully more PUAs can provide their views on that because many girls like guys who are mature.
I am also thinking what that means exactly and I think it's about having well development in personality.

D3tail
08-02-2011, 06:25 AM
What does it mean when a girls says she likes guys who are mature?

Literally nothing. Look to her past, has she dated mature guys? How does one even define mature, having a job? His own place? Older?

inconspicuous
08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
It can mean a lot of things. It's never a tight list and she might not even be able to articulate it. Some girls are just the type to want an older, richer guy who can take care of them. Sometimes it's a sexual thing, a sense that a guy is experienced and can take charge in a smooth way. Sometimes it's a relationship thing, where girls chalk up a guy's infidelity or lack of commitment to immaturity. "Maturity" could be anything: style, humor, intellect, money, ambition, priorities.

D3tail is right that it depends on her past bfs. Either she's annoyed with something about the guys she's dated in the past, or she has a type that she really likes.

Prince_HK
08-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks, I like your answer!!:)
She is 20 and hasn't dated any guys in the past, but there was a guy that she loved very much and I think that guy gave her the sense of maturity. Sometimes, I have a little bit dancing monkey syndrome and I seem to be an unreliable guy. I am going to work hard to correct this problem and if I succeed I will post a full review.

inconspicuous
08-03-2011, 06:39 AM
It would be interesting to find out more about the guy. (Although you shouldn't ask, because focusing too much on ex's can be seen as jealous or a conversation that would happen with "just friends".) Definitely avoid dancing monkey syndrome. But don't be afraid to live two sides. In public, you're fun. Once you've moved to comfort and isolate, tell personal stories that show you have:

- ambition
- the ability to take responsibility
- experience helping others
- loyalty

... things she would associate with a mature person. You could probably do this in attraction too... but they would have to be on the side, while you build up the main attraction switches like humor, leadership, social intelligence, health, leading an interesting and productive life...