PDA

View Full Version : 2 Lesbian girls

Lionking69
06-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Once the night club was closed at 3 am I was having conversation with my friend who work at the club. He was approached by 2 girls who was looking another club for after hours. So my friend explain to them where is the club located. I offered my help to drop to the club by my car and then go back home. We started to walk for a short while in order to reach my car and in the meantime we started to have conversation. We get some nice conversation and I seized the opportunity to show these 2 girls that I am interested with them. The respond that I received with them that they are lesbian, they are in relation for 2 years and even it is serious. I know this is false and I even informed my friend about the situation. He also tell me that they are lying to me and it is a common answer used my girls to turn you down or stop from to seduce them.
I would like how to handle such kind of situation, how to control the conversation and how to respond with such kind of girls. Thanks.

Jos
07-16-2011, 07:35 PM
ask them to kisssss....

Luzth
07-19-2011, 03:22 PM
make out with both of them then whip out your dick and ask "you guys played with one of these before?"

Athee
02-09-2012, 01:31 PM
- "Cool stuff, I'm lesbian too"

Laugh