PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Beach

TheNextBigThing
06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
It is the summer time and ladies are starting to flock in. New to the game but putting it into effect. Let me know if you are coming this way.

TheUglyDuckling
06-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Yo man, Im up in Ocala...about an hour from Daytona. Im new in town so I've been trying to travel to other cities on my days off. Definitely be interested in winging in Daytona. Im not very experienced, however I just ordered Swingcat's audio course.

felix1516
04-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I am in Daytona Beach, got 4 years experience let me know, im open for a new wing.

TheUglyDuckling
04-14-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm currently transitioning jobs so I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be like for the next few months but I'd love to travel to Daytona and go out sargin.

I'll make a note to revisit this post when I know so we can set something up. I'm dying over here in Ocala, nobody to sarge with that will commit or wing well.

FlyTrap
08-30-2007, 06:31 AM
I hit Daytona from time to time. There is an event there soon that I have to show for. Jacksonville definately has better talent and more HBs overall. Gotta give props to Daytona tho on the spring break girls that come in. It's almost like Daytona Beach at Spring Break is built in ASD or something. "what happens in Daytona on Spring Break, tee-hee" as she giggles and remembers me.

Anyhow, we could sarge Razzles. Im down. Weeknights only, maybe a tuesday.

-FlyTrap

Slevincool
09-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Rain is probably the best place to go for the 10s, especially on a saturday night. Razzles is ok as well. I'm down.

Christof
10-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to this and have already read The Game, Magic Bullets, and various other ebooks. Now I need to go out and actully use what I've learned. Anybody up for going out and helping me learn or learning with me so I don't have to hit the venues solo?

Indian_Knight
12-13-2007, 06:04 AM
I know I am resurrecting an old post but I am in Daytona and I am game. I am new to the community but willing to learn.

PM me if anyone is interested.

ghpike
12-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Ive only been at it for about 3 weeks now but I have learned a whole lot! I live in the Daytona area and own a business so it allows the flexibility to go out 7 days a week. I have read most of the mystery method book but the biggest help was the annihilation method dvd's. Guess im more of a visual person.

So anyway ive had lots of success but my wing has not devoted enough time to keep up. Im interested in seeing how this works with a good wing or me being a wing vs going solo. The other night I got to dance with a Chicago bears dancer that was so far my best HB10+. Free drinks a number and photos to remember the night :)

I usually go to rain, chaps, redtails and deland and palm coast for now. When I get really good ill be going to orlando often. Let me know if anyone on any night wants to go out and pull something.

Vegas

Pierce13
12-31-2007, 10:52 AM
hit me up im in saint augustine, and have some connections to some local pua's. renniks13@yahoo.com

Homeboy
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I am in Daytona right now...during the national cheerleading convention...10,000 girls damn right? we are going out tonight to aqua hit me up its going to be a night to remember

FlyTrap
04-12-2008, 06:04 AM
This better be COLLEGE cheerleading ?

goodrake
04-12-2008, 07:26 AM
It is college.

Doctor D
04-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I am in Daytona right now...during the national cheerleading convention...10,000 girls damn right? we are going out tonight to aqua hit me up its going to be a night to remember

Damn, I missed out on that haha. I thought it was during June/July?

You guys going out next weekend?

goodrake
04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
There's the Clinical Virology Symposium Conference April 26 - 29 at the Ocean Center (Ha ha!), but I'm more likely to check out the Bayou Boil 4/26/08 Main Street - Daytona Beach 4:00PM to Midnight(street closed). than anything.

Sparroww
07-08-2011, 07:42 AM
I know I'm bringing back an extremely old thread, but since it's already here I didn't think I should make a new one. I live in Ormond Beach, which is like 20 minutes away from Daytona, I'm in Daytona all the time, if anyone wants a wing, I'm down.