PDA

View Full Version : putting the girls to high up...

Arvid
06-18-2006, 06:07 AM
As in the movie 40 year old virgin I put the "p***y" on a piedestal. Whenever im around girls I cant seem to open my mouth and say something. And if I notice a girl looking at me(checking me out) I think I am not worthy of them and that there are better boys out there for them. It feels like I have to stay away from girls since I think that they are disgusted by me and therefore I dont even want to get close to them.
I there anyway to get rid of this damn feeling? it's really a big obstacle in getting to meet girls. I know I am not that bad looking since girls do look at me(but I dont know for sure if it's because im good looking or something else)
I just cant get myself to go out and meet girls and "train" this feeling away.
I'd be forever indebt to anyone who knows what to do..
/best Regards from Arvid.
(maybe not the right section of the forum to put this in. feel free to move it to where it should be.)

Nox
06-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Look, if you want something, you deserve it.
Why? Because NOBODY has the right to tell you that you don't. Simple as that.
You want a hottie, Adriana Lima look-alike?
I know you do. Every guy does. I sure do. HELL!!! I want the ACTUAL Adriana Lima!!! And I deserve her.
You're commiting suicide because you're afraid to die. Approach, you will get rejected, there's no way to avoid the pain. But after 4 or 5 rejections, thing will start to go right. You'll start to have fun. There's no way for this to happen by reading a forum. Go out and have fun. You deserve that as well.
You are worthy of the most beautiful and smart chick in the world. If there's a better guy for that chick, is because you're letting that other guy be better. You Sir are the center of the universe, and every single chick gravitates toward you. Believe it and you'll succeed.
If you don't see yourself as THE MAN, nobody will.
Be The Man. Right now.

Arvid
06-18-2006, 11:29 AM
well, that was a blast.
you've got me thinking and yes next time and opportunity pass by I'll grab it by the teeths and look it in the eyes.
but then there's the problem: what should I talk about? Now when it's summer and most chicks are on the beach here it's kind of a good place to be on. but what openers am I to use in such a place?

IamCloud
06-18-2006, 11:43 AM
When someone feels like a nobody then people will start trithing him that way. You have inner game issue's use the search option and find some help on inner game. Check out the "best of the forum" area.
Good luck man :)

Arvid
06-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Thank you.

Nox
06-18-2006, 12:33 PM
well, that was a blast.
you've got me thinking and yes next time and opportunity pass by I'll grab it by the teeths and look it in the eyes.
but then there's the problem: what should I talk about? Now when it's summer and most chicks are on the beach here it's kind of a good place to be on. but what openers am I to use in such a place?
Well, you're on the right place. Learn the Mystery Method. Or at least learn the Attract phase and go out. You need material. Check the forums, in the General Techniques section.
Also as IamCloud said, look for Inner Game in the forum. It will be good 4 ya.
Cheers,
Nox.

911driver
06-20-2006, 06:27 PM
About a year ago I met a guy in Melboure that got more HB9+ ass than I've ever seen. Complete natural.
I asked Ross how he did and his response was, "My dad once told me - Ross, for every beautiful woman out there, theres a man who's tired of banging her. So I figured I'd go ahead and be that guy."
Do what people have said and read up on the basic A1-A2 and noobie mission though. It'll save a load of time in the long run.

Arvid
06-20-2006, 11:12 PM
I have a friend from pretty far away who is coming over this summer break.
We are going to team up and sarge the shit out my little town. talking to all the girls we see.
But, how do I stack openers? i mean do I like start with the jealous girlfriend story and then go to who lies more? just going to try openers this week and if it goes well I'll be stacking up on some attraction phrases to

Nox
06-21-2006, 03:20 PM
I have a friend from pretty far away who is coming over this summer break.
We are going to team up and sarge the shit out my little town. talking to all the girls we see.
But, how do I stack openers? i mean do I like start with the jealous girlfriend story and then go to who lies more? just going to try openers this week and if it goes well I'll be stacking up on some attraction phrases to
The way I do it is this:
Opener - Bodyrocking - Opener - False Time Constraint - Opener - A2
Most of the time, when I hit my second opener, I'm already in hooking point, but an opener is a routine too, so you can use it as well to create attraction. Try it.
Cheers,
Nox.