PDA

View Full Version : Mom obstacle

pickinman69
06-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey guys, i need some help with mom obstacles, here's an example.
the other day i walked on to the bus to go home when emediatly i spotted this hot hispanic chick with her aunt and mother. i saw there was a leftover news paper in the seat next to the daughter and picked it up and started reading it. the daughter was intensley ecing me out of the corner of her eyes. so i said what came first to my mind. "is this your paper", i asked. with a blushed smile she said no. her mom in front of me who was fuckable immediatly asked me where i was from.( i get asked that alot because of my southern draw). i said colorado but i moved from south carolina.(they were tourists from texas) both mom and aunt were chatting me up wanting me more everytime i said something. but the daughter kept ec-ing me in such a seductive way like i've never seen. i included her a bit by asking her grade, college, complementing her with a slight neg. i wanted to get her number to show her "around town";) but i didn't know how the family would have reacted. i know i should have not given a fuck and just gone for it and learned from my mistake, but i didn't. so i'd really appreciate any suggestions to this sennario or any others like it.
thanks fellas

Alpha Centurion
06-18-2006, 04:05 AM
Threesome ha ha!!!:D ..........yeah that doesn't really help.

MILF_Hunter
06-25-2006, 03:34 PM
I understand your problem. Try to apply the same tactics that mystery refers to in the VAH when opening mixed sets. You don't try to 'eliminate' the obstacles, you try to befriend them. Depending on how much attraction/comfort you were able to build, they might not have minded if you asked for her number. I'm not a big fan of David D but I like one thing that he said which is "what other people think of you is none of your business". I think if you game right, you would have been able to set up a 2nd meeting from there some time. Once f-closing her, why not sarge her mom ;) lol

Iceman
06-25-2006, 04:55 PM
complementing her with a slight neg.
First off, what the hell does this mean? Negs aren't compliments...
And secondly...
Based on what you said you had a lot of rapport with the aunt and mother...so the family would have been unlikely to get in the way.

MDS
06-25-2006, 09:24 PM
You should have asked for her email.

Sheek
06-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Negs aren't compliments...
I like your nails... are they real?
That's a compliment. Remember, a backhanded compliment is one form of a false disqualifier.

Edit:

You should have asked for her email.
I agree.

Cape
06-26-2006, 07:03 PM
you should of chatted the mom. If you win her over, she'll practically throw the daughter to you. Only problem is you can't neg in front of the mom all that well.
You: Yeesh, she is needy, how do you deal with her?
Mom: *SMACK*

Sheek
06-27-2006, 05:44 AM
I think ignoring her & talking to her MOM is neg enough.
"Omg, why is he talking to my mom instead of me??"

pickinman69
06-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I think ignoring her & talking to her MOM is neg enough.
"Omg, why is he talking to my mom instead of me??"
that's why i think i was building so much attraction with her is because i barely said anything to her but i was chatting the mom and aunt up while making eye contact with her.
the dumbest thing i did though was when it was my stop she asked "is this your stop" which basically translates into "wait you forgot to get my number!" with my yes she proclaimed "well it was nice to meet you" when i didn't even meet her. I could have so easily got her number which now that i think about it her mother was probably hoping that i would get it also so maybe when i was done with daughter i she could could get some.
I'll never let an opernunity like this pass me up again!
thank's guys

Cape
06-27-2006, 11:42 AM
that's why i think i was building so much attraction with her is because i barely said anything to her but i was chatting the mom and aunt up while making eye contact with her.
the dumbest thing i did though was when it was my stop she asked "is this your stop" which basically translates into "wait you forgot to get my number!" with my yes she proclaimed "well it was nice to meet you" when i didn't even meet her. I could have so easily got her number which now that i think about it her mother was probably hoping that i would get it also so maybe when i was done with daughter i she could could get some.
I'll never let an opernunity like this pass me up again!
thank's guys
She was hoping that you would because you seemed like a good kid that wouldn't try and fuck her daughter.

Dragon
06-27-2006, 01:47 PM
This seems easier said than done but I can relate.. Just stop making excuses.. Its simple befriend the mom and she'll hand over her daughter on a silver plater, if she has one. Your actually not hitting on the mom :P. Your just being chatty and friendly.

The Cooler King
06-27-2006, 02:02 PM
What did you say to win over the mom and aunt?
You neg them too?

killthemquick
06-27-2006, 03:28 PM
sounds like it went well the mom liked you next time just do that shit get her number