PDA

View Full Version : Differences ages and the game

porteņo
06-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Well my proposition here would be to see and compare the difference between doing your game in a girl of 17-18 than it would be in one of 27-28.
I think that younger girls have far less game than olders, cause the haven't been approach as much as olders have(not being able to enter bars and clubs may be one reason) so I think that maybe negs and cocky and funny won't work as good, cause they aren't as confident as olders.
What do u think about this? what other comparison can you make?

Nox
06-17-2006, 10:41 AM
I'm guessing you're from Buenos Aires, if you're please send me a PM, as I am looking for a wing here.
Now ontopic:
Negs DO work on this kind of girls, BUT you're gonna have to remember that we're still calling them negs, but it's expanded into Disqualification Theory.
So, you basically wanna disqualify yourself from a potential suitor. You wanna throw a neg, but a subtle one. Like "You blink a lot" or something like that. So she becomes self-conscious. But you don't wanna say her "You suck" or that kind of thing, because they're not so emotionally stable.
Cocky and funny on the other hand, works great. But don't over-do it or you'll be lame.
Hope that helps.
Nox.

Youngin
06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
I agree in the fact that younger girls tend to be easier but if they are still 8-10s then negs still work, just don't use it on the shy girls because you dont have to break down a barrier thats not there.