PDA

View Full Version : No replies!!

Scarypm
04-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey Guys!!
Im new to the game, i did my first ever approach 4 days ago at a Bootcamp and have already had 3 kcloses, numerous number closes and 2 Fcloses :)

Anyway i fclosed this girl on tuesday then text her that day with no response but i then tried later asking her if she wanted to go out. She replied and we went out, had a good time. I kissed her alot, held hands etc but she didnt ask me in (she already had said how tired she was cause she was at uni allday and we went to sleep at about 6am)
Ive text her since saying had good time blah blah and also once more 'haha just remembered teaching you ...(something i showed her that night) but ive had no replies!

I felt she was into me... she was kissing me, and really chatty asking me questions and basically really engaged etc
But should i worry about the no replies?? Could she just not be a texteing type of person??

Cheers Guys

cooljoshua
04-28-2011, 02:56 PM
freeze her out for a week let her wonder what happened to you; at this point she is thinking your too clingy from what little english you know thats what im guessing you should do