PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingmen in Bournemouth

davinci1
06-16-2006, 03:48 AM
hey guys, i am looking for pua of any experince to sarge with!
i dont mind travelling a bit or you could come down to sunny bournemouth!
its full of hbs and its a good place to run game!
i am going sargin with sum naturals who dont know about the community but they are good! but it would be good to hang out with other pua!

Guitario
03-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey anyone from or near Bournemouth?. Its a haven for bars and clubs down here. Would make a great place to get good at this game! Reply on here or PM me if interested.

James Earl Cash
03-23-2007, 10:54 PM
I've met someone from here in Bournemouth once (I'm just a short walk away) but we talked rather than sarging. If there's a meet i'm up for going.

Peter_rabbit
03-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Im game 4 saome club/night game.

Hey JEC, been a while mate!

Im broke at the mo, but lets get something going in bournemouth, iv been out of game for a thew months, not completely, just inner issues an personal shit holding me back, but i wanna get the coast rocking...
My msn: peter_rabbit1980@hotmail.co.uk:cool:

James Earl Cash
04-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Shit, there has to be more than four. I'll check up on this thread from time to time.

James Earl Cash
04-15-2007, 06:44 AM
Oh my god, with the sun around there are so many quality women around Bournemouth right now. For those in the area get into town this week, day or night, and sarge while the opportunities here.

Lawless
04-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey guys,

We're two RAFCs from Portsmouth, but we often sarge in Bournemouth. As well as:
Southampton;
Bristol;
Brighton;
Winchester;
etc.

Bournemouth is definitely one of our favourite haunts. Loads of beautiful women, great bars, by the sea. What more could you ask for..?

I'm Lawless, 29, and my wing is Gonazlez84, 22.

We're not PUAs yet, but we're getting there. But we want to meet other wings to create more buzz, energy, ideas, support, etc.

We don't expect you to be in any way a super-PUA, but it helps if you have a modicum of social awareness!

Hit me back, and lets sarge soon to see how we all get on. Bring a friend, if you like. A pivot would be even better ;-)

Email me asap at lawless@nunkey.com with details of age, sex (yes please), location, experience, rank, serial number, yada, yada.

Peter_rabbit
04-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Lets sort a meet out...
when is everyone free, im sick of talking lets start doing!
iwanna create the Rabbit method :-D

Guitario
04-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Beach sargin?

I work on the beach, i spend 6 days out of 7, 9-6 ON the beach!!

It wont be worth doing until the end of July when uni/college etc break up. It will be fairly dead until then, apart from the occasional hot sunday!

I tell you what tho, it certainly improves your approach game working there.

mecury
04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello Boys........I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Right, life is now back in gear, finally moved house, got divorced done and dusted, got promoted at work so I'm ready to start letting my hair down again with you wild cats!

Peter Rabbit.....you the man! Sorry for lack of contact, it's been a busy few months! However, I've got a right treat for you! I'll email you tomoz!

So........lets cut to the chase, who's in Bmth this weekend then?

I want names, and I want places, and I want a double vodka and redbull to grease the wheels! It's gonna be a long weekend!

Mecury

Peter_rabbit
04-20-2007, 03:35 AM
mercury... i love u x
only joking boys, this guy is a leg end and we need u mate so dont b leaving us again!!!! i mean it mate, stay put ha ha

right, this wkend? not sure yet, i have your number tho... unless u changed it?

add me to ya msn mate, peter_rabbit1980@hotmail.co.uk

and mate, ur gonna have so much fun now ur gonna wish u neva left!!!! that is the rabbits promise :-)

Friction
04-20-2007, 03:52 AM
looking forward to hitting bournmouth town ;-)

James
04-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Hiya,

I've just moved to Bournemouth so I'm looking to hook-up for some nights out.

29, professional and not a newbie.

If you're around and want to meet-up,

PM me,

James

Twisted
04-30-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi guys!

Going to be in Bournemouth for the 1st and 2nd of June for a mates birthday so I'll give you guys a heads up nearer the time!

Twisted

Peter_rabbit
04-30-2007, 08:13 AM
What is going on here, it seems only 1/2 people are genuinely interested in meeting up/getting together in bournemouth.
Mercury mate, when your ready to get back into game let me know

Anyone else interested in a meet up hit me up

andyb
05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi im quite new here and live in southampton. Im up for this!

Peter_rabbit
05-03-2007, 05:22 PM
anyone who is truly interested in meeting up in Bournemouth and sarging please drop me a tx: 07784361945 or msn/email: PETER_RABBIT1980@HOTMAIL.COM

Their seems to b about 1/2 of us who are really serious about this and tbqh i think bournemouth has massive potential to become a good place for pu.

I personally know of 1 person in Bournemouth and 3 outside of it who are truly up for this.

Anyone wanna do Brighton this wkend? im in Brighton fri and sat so if any is interested.

I am serious about game and have been in game 4 about 18months so no losers or keyboard jockeys please, lets make this a serious meet up for serious players and we can all help each other to improve.

Their is no better way to get better than to meet up with other pua's and sarge with them.

Richelieu
05-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Hey guys,

I'm in the Bournemouth area, due to work commitments I can't commit to regular meetings, but I will do my best to get over to any meets as often as possible.

cameronmarett@hotmail.com

Friction
05-06-2007, 05:38 AM
hey, this is rabbit on frictions computer.

nice on mate, il chat with u on msn when i get back home

Rabbit

Guitario
05-10-2007, 07:18 AM
So far on this thread i have only been in contact with 1 person. ONE PERSON!

C'mon, why post if you have no intention of communicating with other people? Anyone who posts next please leave their contact details/email/msn so others can get in touch.

Thanks

Crumble
05-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey people - bit about me first:

Got into MM at the end of summer 2006 with great success - never pulled so much in my life - was great fun! Got pretty heavily involved with an awesome HB8 for a while, which went wrong a couple of months ago. Since then, inner game and technique has gone to shit (unsurprisingly!), so think its time to sort myself out! Not being conceited but I do think I could get quite good at this PU thing, but remain an (R)AFC at the moment!

Trouble is my finals are kicking in soon, and starting a new job shortly after, so I suspect time might be a bit limited!

But anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself on the Bournemouth circuit (I'm in Southbourne) as it seems the people on this thread are from around the area - gotta be the best place in the country during summer?!

Anyone wants to get in touch just to say hey or whatever my emails, and MSN too: andyshepherd2005@hotmail.co.uk

Hopefully speak to some peeps soon!
Crumble

Peter_rabbit
05-21-2007, 06:51 AM
good man, im afraid you are only the second person in b'mouth area serious enough about their game to wanna hook up with others and improve

Its basically a thread full of losers/wannaB's ha ha

U r addded and we will hopefully range a meet up soon

Peter_rabbit
05-21-2007, 06:53 AM
spirit, have we spoke?

get in touch, my msn is above

James Earl Cash
06-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Haha, apologies that I disappeared from this thread, but i've been busy as hell lately, and when out at clubs alone or with small groups. This is the thing about Bournemouth at night; it's disadvantageous to be with a lot of people, because most of the people out are big groups (7+) of horny, generic guys. If you're in a group aswell you blend into the background. But be assured there's enough girls, and everyone should get out and sarge whenever they feel like it.

Peter_rabbit
06-02-2007, 07:48 AM
If you're in a group aswell you blend into the background

Can assure u i will not blend into back ground, if u do its cuz u r not good enough :)

This is the thing about Bournemouth at night; it's disadvantageous to be with a lot of people

Its not just a b'mouth thing and its not disadvantageous to have big groups, only if...

1. The group are all newB's and dlv u

2. The group r afc

3. U r all just not good enough

big groups = dhv, y? social proof, i ahve big groups when im out, it looks good to women, long as ur mate/wings r cool and like i said don't dlv u

If u don't wanna sarge with a group of ppl who want to improve, go it alone...

iv been in this for 18 months+ and iv met many pua's and been to many citys, this has given me a lot of knowledge and i am only out to share it with u guys... so personally, if u dlv me, fuck it, we move on, its practise :)

everyone should get out and sarge whenever they feel like it yep, course... i go out 7 nights a week sometimes

most of the people out are big groups (7+) of horny, generic guys yeahrp, but we r not the afc chumps r we... no where not, so we r different... we r the coolesrt guys in the club, wether thers 2 or 10 of us

Stop making excuse mr earl....

I would like to c u in action sometime....

James Earl Cash
06-02-2007, 10:23 AM
I would like to c u in action sometime....

When are you in Bournemouth next? :D

rollerball
06-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey, I'm just starting to get success with the MM but I'm goin back down to Sussex for the summer so need sarging partners ASAP. get in touch!

truegrit
07-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I've just caught this thread and am interesting in hearing what you've achieved etc!

Peter_rabbit
07-26-2007, 11:50 AM
NOTICE TO ALL BOURNEMOUTH PLAYERS

I am now in work and have money.

I would like to get a bournemouth crew together for regualr sarging in the bournemouth area

Please ignore this post if you are only in this for yourself and not willing to help others learn, if you are planning on showing off, if you are a keyboard jockey/fake (few above in this thread)

I would like to arrange a Saturday night sarge (not 10/8 - Slinky!) in August, and continue to hold Saturday night sarges on a regular basis.

If you are serious please contact me on: 07784361945 PRIVATE NUMBER PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!!

I work a lot of hours so i may not be able to answer if you ring me

Once again this is for serious Aspiring-PUA's only who want to share their knowledge and experience, have fun and get better at the arts of seduction.

I will happily travel to bournemouth if someone can put me up over night

I also have a whole hoard of PUA material that im willing to share for free :)

NEW-B's welcome :)

Diablo2
07-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey guys!

Wassup? Looking for wings in Bournemouth area to go sarging week nights and weekends,

pre-requisite is to be up for going for it, to be able to hold a conversation, have something going for you in your life, be willing to give feedback and take feedback and be able to take a step back from the interactions and see where you ****** up as this is the only way to improve.

I'm already hooked up with some aspiring PUA's in Bournemouth and want to see if there are any other characters out there that can add something to the mix.

if anyone is interested pm me!

Peace

Diablo

Raffa
07-29-2008, 06:39 AM
Hey there Diablo, whats up buddie

Im Raffy and living in Salisbury at the moment, im always in Bournemouth so it would be a great pleasure to go for a sarging session with you.

Tell me when and how we can meet.

Cheers.

Raaffy.

sal
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Hey folks!

Just curious to know if there is anyone else in the game around this area right now - who I have not already met (and maybe wants to go sargin')

Moriarty.

Guitario
09-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi, who else have you met so far?

Anything
09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
I have to ask, where are the best places to go? Quite a few places are pretty noisy and make it harder to start picking girls up.

sal
09-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey man,

I know what u mean. I like the challenge of noisy, lively clubs - but I rarely get any success. I've always found Aruba, Moon in the square, 1812, Slug and Lettice, etc to be good choices. I hear it's pretty easy to get girls in Jumpin jacks too :cool:

Moriarty

Guitario
09-19-2008, 01:46 PM
The only place hard to pick up is 2020 and possibly downstairs in Bar So. Everywhere else the volume is okay.

Guitario
11-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Ok, lets see which guys are serious. If you're interested in getting together to go out a night or 2 a week then post here or PM me. No keyboard jockying or talk.. just people who want to improve!

I used to go out a lot (2/3 x a week) earlier in the year but have been lazy the latter half. Im looking for some new guys to 'wing' or just hang out with.

I would like to get a few of the more serious guys from round here together so we can all work hard, push each other and have fun! :p

So whos with me?

sal
12-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey folks - after my last post i didnt get the chance to meet any of the guys who replied. anyone still looking for wings around here?

cheers..

Steven

sawdust
12-17-2008, 05:29 AM
hey mate, from bournemouth also looking for a wing, asap been going out by myself alot.

sal
12-17-2008, 08:05 AM
hey mate, from bournemouth also looking for a wing, asap been going out by myself alot.

hey man good to meet u. id be up for sargin sometime if ur around. just let me know if u wanna hang out.

Steven

sawdust
12-21-2008, 07:16 AM
hey man good to meet u. id be up for sargin sometime if ur around. just let me know if u wanna hang out.

Steven

Yeah sure, Im not around until after christmas around the 28th. Ill give you my number anyway 07770773349 give me a txt sometime and we will get together and pull some girlies hehehe:p

free_spirit
12-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Hay sawdust

I'm sometimes about with the guys in bournemouth, my pen!s is free if your interested.

Canihavethischair
01-06-2009, 05:52 AM

Steven

Hi Steven. I'm based in Bournemouth and would love to mee up with some like minded people. Email me Andyjalex@gmail.com

mission101
04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Hey all,

I am new to the game and new to Bournemouth. Just moved down here and looking to hit the town and generally get amongst the social scene down this way. Wud like to hang out with like minded guys and generally have a laugh with it.

let me know,

M

R41N
06-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Hey guys im gonna be in bournemouth around about the 1st of august for about a month. I grew up there but im living in dubai now. Im pretty new to the game and it would be cool if i could hang out with some community peeps and perhaps absorb some skills, go sarging together etc...

bmthdave
06-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi, I live in bournemouth and am looking for a wing. Have just started getting into the game a few months ago, but have always been ok with women..looking to learn more and practice different techniques. anyone interested, let me know

Fonzi
06-28-2009, 08:47 AM
Hey Guys

Im 20 and have jyst got into this and I'm looking to meet up with wings in Bournemouth during this summer for some serious gaming(day/night/anything) before i go back to uni.

Feras

Kyran
09-26-2009, 03:57 AM
Hi, im new to this site, and to bournemouth.

im 23, mixed race indian and english guy. looking for someone to go out with and pick up women.

anyone interested.

Betterself
11-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Anyone here from Bournemouth? I'm a Uni Student (AUCB). Wanting to go out 1-3 times a week. Get in touch if you wanna meet up sometime? :)

CJ50591
07-30-2010, 04:00 AM
Hey Guys

Im CJ, 19, been in the game for about 5 months and am looking for wing in or around bournemouth, Dorset or Hampshire

Send me an email if your up for it : CJ50591@Hotmail.co.uk

Ghjjf
08-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Added you on Skype.. lets do this.

mkc
09-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I could do with meeting some wingmen in the Bournemouth area, anyone organised much down this way before?