PDA

View Full Version : TEXTING BACK and TIMING?

striker_o
03-28-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi guys,
I have seen that a lot of woman have a game like us about texting calling etc... As we all know we need to wait min. 1 day (depending the situation and girl type of course) before texting or calling.
So the question is, how is that timing work on woman, how they use it against us? Of course sometimes they text us back immediately when they are too much into us or really so easy. But sometimes it takes hours to get an answer for your text. And really it makes me sometimes nerveus and also want to call or text again and I know that I have to stop myself if I want to win. So I was wondering to know how is goin' on for you? Estimated time for a woman to get back to your message, call etc??
Thanks.

Bearing
03-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Depends on the girl and our situation. If almost every girl you're talking too is taking a day to respond, you may want to consider fixing your text game.

Myzta
03-28-2011, 07:22 AM
It depends on her interest level. The longer she takes the text the less interested she is in that present moment.

If Brad Pitt was txting her she wouldn't take a day

robincwings
03-28-2011, 08:57 AM
If she waits longer than a day you either
a) pissed her off
b) don't have her attention to start with
c) She suspects your game and is playing along.

It's that simple and cut and dry. Yes we have guides that we have read as well. Very similar to yours. Motto, never invest more into someone than they are investing into you.

striker_o
03-28-2011, 11:44 AM
If she waits longer than a day you either
a) pissed her off
b) don't have her attention to start with
c) She suspects your game and is playing along.

It's that simple and cut and dry. Yes we have guides that we have read as well. Very similar to yours. Motto, never invest more into someone than they are investing into you.

It is nice to see the playground from a female vision. Thanks.