PDA

View Full Version : compliment and then??

TheJackal
06-15-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi guys,
Not even one week ago, I had the situation again that a girl came and told me that I'm sweet, or good looking ... that kind of stuff.
It was her birthdayparty, I never seen her before and she was there with her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that she was drunk - but we say here "the truth is in the wine" :) . What I want to say or ask is:
1. Often I'm not expecting that and feel a bit astonished so I don't really
know how to react.
2. Why did she say such things if she is there with her boyfriend?
It's still a barrier for me.
Thanx for help :)
---
Jackal

MojoRising
06-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Me i just play the straight gay guy
HB: OMG you're so sweet/goodlooking/god damn hot (i get that last one alot)
Mojo: Oh please girlfriend, i see what you're trying to do and it just wont work........back turn (all done in a camp voice but in a funny way)
HB: What am i trying to do (pulls me round to ask the Ques)
Mojo: You're trying to chat me up and it just wont work let me tell thee because you're too much of a nice girl and i'll break your heart............now FUCK OFF (THAT LAST BIT IS A JOKE added in for my own sick perverted humour PLEASE dont say it out loud, say it in your head YES so that you smile without even knowing you're smiling BUT DONT SAY OUT LOUD!!!!!!!)
My 2pence..............NOW FUCK OFF :D :eek:

TheJackal
06-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey Mojo,
thats really cool :)
But don't you think it is too easy for her just to mention her boyfriend.
I guess if I say something like
Jackal: ... I'll break your heart
HB: ... 'hahaha' I don't think so, my boyfriend is sitting inside (it was outside the pub and her boyfriend was inside)
I'll just try it next time.
Thanx man,
---
Jackal

storeslem
06-16-2006, 02:43 AM
hb: "you are so nice etc."
you: happy, arms up and out "aaah...you..." hesitant, then false enthusiasm "are very perceptive"
Just like you tried to find something good to compliment her on. Great C/F.

Nox
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
HB: "You're so cute blablabla..."
PUA: "Respect". (Style's soundbite)

MojoRising
06-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey Mojo,
thats really cool :)
But don't you think it is too easy for her just to mention her boyfriend.
I guess if I say something like
Jackal: ... I'll break your heart
HB: ... 'hahaha' I don't think so, my boyfriend is sitting inside (it was outside the pub and her boyfriend was inside)
I'll just try it next time.
Thanx man,
---
Jackal
HB: OMG you're so sweet/goodlooking/god damn hot (i get that last one alot)
Mojo: Oh please girlfriend, i see what you're trying to do and it just wont work........back turn (all done in a camp voice but in a funny way)
HB: What am i trying to do (pulls me round to ask the Ques)
Mojo: You're trying to chat me up and it just wont work let me tell thee because you're too much of a nice girl and i'll break your heart
HB: Yeh in your dreams sweetheart my BF is sitting inside waiting for me
Mojo: HEY hold your horses!!! I dont want to be your borefriend, you're not not bad looking and i wouldnt getting to know you better but you hae BOREfriend inside waiting for you like a good little puppy dog, how cute. So what the hell are you doing out here chatting me up?
HB: I was just being polite
Mojo: Yeh i know, you dont have to apologise, shame you're such a nice girl. Better run along i think i hear your borefriend inside pining for his master.
Now i know that seems pretty arrogent, it is C/F but can e taken as you being a dick.
If she tells you how you're being a dick, dont apologise. Its a shit test so dont give in by saying sorry. The whole point of gaming girls is to arouse emotions in them even if its negative coz to feel a negative emotion means they need to use the emotional part of the brain.
HB: OMG you're such a dick
Mojo: Look at this let me show you something. (Said Assertively, telling her to concentrate on what you're about to do next) Ever heard of the cube test?
HB: No?!?
Mojo; It an ancient Turkish test the sufi's discovered. My ex was an exotic Turkish belly dancer and she did it on me, the results are absolutely out of this world. Have you a vivid imagination?
HB: Yeh?!?!
Mojo: Ok, good. Imagine a dessert..............you guys know the rest
OM
x