PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!!

Radomire
03-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Seriously, I'm attractive as hell, I know I am, I'm not affraid to approach, I do it on a regular basis. Sometimes I psyche myself out of it, and I get numbers. But every f'''ing girl I've met and dated sinse I broke up with my gf gives me the same shit. They are going through some issues and they can't get into a relationship or become emotionally attached. Bare in mind this is after we've had sex or messed around. I'm looking for companionship, I'm 26 but an old soul. I just want one girl who will stick with me. Why is that so hard to find?

Plus, I met this girl on an online dating site, we hit it off really nice, we swapped sexually explicit photos, we talked on the phone, she lives three hours away. She said she would call me when we comes down. Its been a month and she always has somewhere else she needs to go. Its bullshit, cuz she's hot and has told me I'm hot so I just don't get WHY she wouldn't come down. WTF!!

dubman
03-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Maybe you're coming off as needy? No offence, but in your post you sound pretty AFC...

Stallion
03-22-2011, 01:53 AM
Check out this thread in classic writtings http://www.theattractionforums.com/nick-savoy/59461-how-make-her-your-girlfriend.html and as the above poster pointed out if you come across and needy or clingy with a girl thats a major put off in most cases.

kzuu
03-22-2011, 01:22 PM
If one girl gives you an excuse for a relationship, then it isn't a big deal. But if what you're saying that many girls are doing this, then it's you.

I really don't know what to tell you because all I've read so far was "Why! Why! Why!", maybe you could give one or two examples of girls giving you the runaround for a relationship