PDA

View Full Version : WouLd this text work?

letsgetgoin28
03-18-2011, 08:28 AM
I posted it under list of text messages but I realizes those are for ones that work. What do u think of this.

I came up with one. No idea if its good or not or too much. I think it could be good for comfort and u can start a good conversation with it.. Sorta like the one about robbing a bank and needing a parter. I didnt test it out but what do u guys think... Someone told me if you add the dates 9-11-01+ 3-10-11=12-21-12 ( the day the world will end0... kinda weird so this is what i was thinking:

me- Hey*****- Idk if u heard but if u had the dates 9-11-01+3-10-11, you get 12-21-12, the day the world will end!!!
Her- WHAT!!! Thats crazy ( or she will say something like that or i heard, its weird)
Then you can try this
Me- So i was wondering, if u were free 12-20-12 to go see a movie with me?
Her- ( probably say yes, who wouldnt, or she could say drag it out and say if shes free)

It can be used for anything... I like this girl, has a bf( i know, i need to move on, ive been talking to other girls who i can also try this on) but this can be good for anyone.

What do u guys think? Good way to get joke started? Then maybe after a few days, txt her and cancel it. say u forgot u have plans already..

If its awful, sorry!

Matty C
03-18-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure a lot of people would understand the significance of 3-10-11. I'm assuming that't the japan earthquake.

letsgetgoin28
03-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Yeah. But I can always say japan etc. So no good u think? I think ones I text it to would understand it. I know one is interested in life. And the world so she would get it.

bink1time
03-18-2011, 09:22 AM
meh not sure dont really like oking about disasters sets a negative vibe.

letsgetgoin28
03-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Thats what i was thinking... Dont get me wrong, im not saying this in a bad way. The text just popped in my head. I feel awful for Japan and plan on donating.. I do think its weird that if u add those dates, thats what you get.. But i wont use it..