PDA

View Full Version : How to make her add you on facebook?

Ali_G
02-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok so pretty self-explanatory.

I know Im overthinking, but I already told this girl that it was creepy that one of her friends had added one of my friends, on fb, (and we all met at the same time).

She lives 4 hrs away, but I really feel a connection, and I do not wanna next it just yet.

Jack Brickman
02-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Well, first off, you probably shouldn't have told her it was creepy that one of her friends added one of yours. Now she's not going to want to add you, and you've put a negative stigma on it if you decide to add her. Bad move.

Your best bet is probably to spend a few days texting back and forth before making some sort of joke about how you guys no know each other well enough to be facebook acquaintances, or something to that effect.

eveningninja
02-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Sometimes I'll post some funny comment on one of her friend's pages and if she ends up seeing it, she may add me.

Also, sometimes during text conversations I'll just say "oh and btw add me on Facebook" and the few times I've said that they have said "okay" and end up adding me.

Ali_G
02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Well since i hate overthinking, I just went with it and did it. One of her friends added me right away. I guess that should be good.

And also we've had more interaction than the other people I mentioned to her.

I need another short advice though. This girl lives 4-5 hrs away. I met her once. We're already past a pretty good comfort + k-close.
She was really sad I was leaving, and told me to come back in a week, or she might come drop by.

Now, do I just next this? (I really like this chick), do I keep contact (through txting, even though I assume it'll get boring), or do I just take an opportunity in a couple of weeks / 1 month and go to her town?

duparis00
02-28-2011, 01:00 AM
txt her. definitely text her, run text game. call back humor. push/pull. build more attraction/qualify

lots to do still. during the texting at some point, lead the convo to interesting stuff they'd done or places they'd been recently. bring up pictures or wanting to see those pics. ask if she has fb, tell her to add you. done