PDA

View Full Version : Need all the help I can get on this one.

Xtreeme
06-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Alright comrades. I know I've been posting and threading a lot lately, it's mostly because I'm new and have questions, but I feel I can start calming down and do more action then talking, when it comes to sarging.
Anyway, Here's my problem that I really need big help with.
I need to rebuild my rep in my class, especially with the girls. The guys like me, they dig me, (nerdy school, and Im big and a boxer, guys worship that, dont know why.)
Anyway, I've been this ass against the girls since I started this school since the timing was bad, A girl went pregnant on me, after a one-night-stand saying im the only possible father unless there's a jesus coming out - And she's keeping it. (Meaning, it has to be me, anyway, 8 months later the dna test proved she lied me straight in my face) So I had this, All-girls-are-bitches-hate-them-all going for me.
And now, I feel, Man, I wanna game these chicks, some of them are hot, and some of them even got hot friends. Would be nice having an LTR sooner or later.
And before you come up with great advice, have this in mind; I really need a miracle plan, because these chicks really hate me (I know how to push peoples buttons) and coming up to them, acting all nice makes them think I'm up to something and they put that BS up. Negging wont work for me, of course! They really hate me!!
All advice would be considered Gold, but have that thing in mind - they hate me.
Thank you all.

Scotty
06-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Your first step is quite simple here:
Stop being a dick to them, start being nicer.

Xtreeme
06-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Well, they still won't let me in... I open my mouth, they attack... so they assy behaviour isn't only coming from me anymore...
Or do you mean I should just be nice, be low, below the radar and then they'll open up? (nice idea, actually, except it will take time and the summer break is soon... maybe I shouldn't even bother since it is summer?)
Thank you scotty!

Nox
06-13-2006, 06:57 AM
Show that you're a gentleman. Open the door for them. Smile (not al the time, or you'll look like a dork).
Maybe even showing some vulnerability: Music. Art. Poetry would have a high impact I think. They think they know you, so you've gotta show them a side of you they have never seen. That way you'll break through that first-impression-barrier.
It's not rocket science. Show'em you're as human as them.

Xtreeme
06-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Show that you're a gentleman. Open the door for them. Smile (not al the time, or you'll look like a dork).
Maybe even showing some vulnerability: Music. Art. Poetry would have a high impact I think. They think they know you, so you've gotta show them a side of you they have never seen. That way you'll break through that first-impression-barrier.
It's not rocket science. Show'em you're as human as them.
Thank you. Actually, THANK YOU!
It clicked, like it's so natural you shouldn't be need to hear it. I'll try that.
But, what do you think of throwing a party? I think it would be a nice idea, and that i'd also have to invite the whole class (or the girls would just think, wtf? Im not going to that ass's party)
Also, I'll need help with this, While I was doing that shit to make them hate me, I also put in stuff like, "Hey, don't talk to me, I only talk to girls if it is to fuck, and with pleasure in it, in your case, its none of them" and other big ass fucking hate-lines... (As I said, I know how to make people hate me, NOTE: I'm not that kind of a guy who treats women like this, but as i said, i had a rough period)
Anyway, lets say I get succesfull breaking the first-impression-barrier, How do i run my game on them to erase the "i'm a bad boy who hooks up with women just for a piece of meat"
Credit for Nox, man, thank you...
and the rest of you too.

storeslem
06-13-2006, 10:37 AM
You might want to capture some poor girl and LJBF her. Not someone you'll ever want to game, but preferably someone who has friends.

Nox
06-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Thank you. Actually, THANK YOU!
It clicked, like it's so natural you shouldn't be need to hear it. I'll try that.
But, what do you think of throwing a party? I think it would be a nice idea, and that i'd also have to invite the whole class (or the girls would just think, wtf? Im not going to that ass's party)
Also, I'll need help with this, While I was doing that shit to make them hate me, I also put in stuff like, "Hey, don't talk to me, I only talk to girls if it is to fuck, and with pleasure in it, in your case, its none of them" and other big ass fucking hate-lines... (As I said, I know how to make people hate me, NOTE: I'm not that kind of a guy who treats women like this, but as i said, i had a rough period)
Anyway, lets say I get succesfull breaking the first-impression-barrier, How do i run my game on them to erase the "i'm a bad boy who hooks up with women just for a piece of meat"
Credit for Nox, man, thank you...
and the rest of you too.
You're welcome.
You might want to throw a party LATER. Right now they're not gonna come, since they don't actually know the real you. If you DO throw the party, invite everyone. And I mean everyone.
It WILL take time to get them to change their first impression. When you start showing them that you're not an asshole, it'll be less difficult to eliminate that "women are just a piece of meat" thing.
This IS a challenge, i won't lie to you. That's a fucked up thing to say (I'm sorry mate, it is)...
You might wanna try to say "Sorry" to the girl you said that to. Yeah, it sucks. But when you do, that girl shouldn't have much problem forgiving you. Then you explain her why did you say that, and under what circumstances. Don't run game on her. Befriend her. Get some female friends (I assume you have allmost none).
I think it's important to say this. The "change" should be smooth. They WILL think you're up to something if out of nowhere you come up with some sensitive stuff. It has to look natural.
Take your time, and with effort, it will pay off.
Cheers,
Nox.

Xtreeme
06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I think it's important to say this. The "change" should be smooth. They WILL think you're up to something if out of nowhere you come up with some sensitive stuff. It has to look natural.
Take your time, and with effort, it will pay off.
Cheers,
Nox.
So by everyone, u mean the whole school plus outside school, or Just school?
I'm also thinking about tryna N-close some chics while sarging, and then call to say I cant make it to the arranged appoinment and promise them that i'd call, and then call them for the party... Would that be good? having like 3-4 chics You've gamed a bit at the same party? (Note, only continuing gaming with the highest ranked HB and let the others now I'm just interested in friendsship) Just to have a bit more hot chics in the party and raise my High Social Value.
Heh, craziest thing you'd know, I have female friends, but they were my friends before my "accident" happen, so that's mostly why i didn't run all crazy over them.
Well, nox, here's the thing, I love a challenge, and YES It will be hard, but i gotta try, not am i only going to be able to game some hot chics, I'd be gaming at school, which makes life seem way much better...
About that girl I should befriend with, is it so she can spread the words that I might not be who they think I am? (not asking her to, naturally, she will if she starts to respect me)
Credit to Nox

storeslem
06-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah, it would be preferable if she start spreading the word all by herself, but you'll also have other uses for her. You'd hang out with her a little in front of girls you think might resent you, use her as a pivot, etc.

Nox
06-13-2006, 05:25 PM
So by everyone, u mean the whole school plus outside school, or Just school?
I'm also thinking about tryna N-close some chics while sarging, and then call to say I cant make it to the arranged appoinment and promise them that i'd call, and then call them for the party... Would that be good? having like 3-4 chics You've gamed a bit at the same party? (Note, only continuing gaming with the highest ranked HB and let the others now I'm just interested in friendsship) Just to have a bit more hot chics in the party and raise my High Social Value.
Heh, craziest thing you'd know, I have female friends, but they were my friends before my "accident" happen, so that's mostly why i didn't run all crazy over them.
Well, nox, here's the thing, I love a challenge, and YES It will be hard, but i gotta try, not am i only going to be able to game some hot chics, I'd be gaming at school, which makes life seem way much better...
About that girl I should befriend with, is it so she can spread the words that I might not be who they think I am? (not asking her to, naturally, she will if she starts to respect me)
Credit to Nox
The more people, the better. Keep in mind you don't want to trash the location, so don't invite 200 people or you'll regret it. Also, the more chicks feeling attraction for you at the party, the better as well. Your social proof will skyrocket.
If you already had female friends, ask them for help in order to change that image people have about you. Woman are far better at rumors and all those kinds of social interactions. This is not a low value attitude. Woman are really glad to help if you're honest and keep it real.
Good, I'm glad you like a challenge. You're gonna accomplish great things with that frame, in your game and all areas of your life, and I totally understand what you're saying, cuz I see life the same way. After all, "the pleasure of the killing is on the hunting".
Yes, it's so she can spread the word. Don't ask her for it, make her naturally WANT to do it.
Oh, and the credits are for you man, for leaving your comfort zone and improving your life.
Cheers,
Nox.

Fallacious
06-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Personally i think that you should switch your focus to damage control for the final few months of school and then switch to gaming once the fall semester starts. I was in your exact position in HS and i spent the last 5 months of the year trying to undo the first 5 before i eventually moved (for other reasons, i wasnt THAT hated).
Most High School's are extremely cliquesh sp?. This is bad for gaming because even if you get a girl to be attracted towards you (attraction isnt a choice) youll have a tough time getting her to act on it (hooking up with you is). This is because even though she personally is ok with you, chances are her friends arent. Every move a woman makes takes into account her social proof, ESPECIALLY IN HS. So even if she is attracted youll have some tough LMR to deal with as she worries about what others will think.
For the rest of the year i would focus on changing your image and making friends with a few girls who can later serve as pivots. Also throw a big party and do whatever else just dont expect people to change how they think immediately. The good news is that summer is coming up and once fall comes around im sure youll be surprised at how quickly people forget things.

Xtreeme
06-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Thanx man, I'll have those things in mind ;)
(I have a high Social Value in my school, just not with the girls in my class since they're the ones i showed my bad mood most to.)
But thank you yet againg.

Cedar
06-15-2006, 05:51 AM
Sincere apology. Ask for a fresh start.