PDA

View Full Version : gaming girls at a 2 week sleep away camp ?

Gameguy236
06-12-2006, 07:37 PM
is it bad to do.. becuz ur gonna see the girl u gamed for 2 weeks.. and if u fuck up.. u have to live that down for 2 weeks

wrsrider
06-12-2006, 09:49 PM
This is very important, if you properly apply this technique you will find your success has no bounds...
Don't worry so much about possible outcomes... in fact, don't worry about them at all. Just learn from it afterwards.
Now go get'em (I promote abstinance until you're 18 :D )

greenlantern
06-13-2006, 11:02 PM
look at it this way
you may never see these girls again! no matter what you do you will learn something from the experience.
so go out there and charm the panties off them all:P

Gameguy236
06-14-2006, 07:07 AM
they already know the AFC me though ... unless there's new people i doubt my charm will work.. or i can just show that i've changed...

greenlantern
06-14-2006, 08:02 AM
i know what your thinking. something like "these people already know me it would be impossible to change how they look at me:( "
the funny thing is that peoples impression of you can change in an INSTANT. if you show them that you are actually the type of guy that FEELS good to be around they will WANT to be around you.
you have nothing to lose if you run game on these people. i say people because it is important that the men want to hang out with you too. the worst you can do is put your best foot forward. if you are shot down you will still be better for it because you will have learned something. if you succeed and close a girl or three you are better off for the obvious reasons ;)
go get em tiger:D

Gameguy236
06-14-2006, 08:25 PM
ok will do !!... i gotta alot of packing to do though.. gotta look fresh everyday.. i already got the new wardrobe so im good.. i think the last thing that i gotta get it some acne cream or something like that.. and contact lenses

Iceman
06-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Glasses aren't so bad. Peacock em...put like some pipecleaners, bright green ones...if people ask "why is there a pipecleaner in your glasses?" say "why, do you think they make me look sexy? :) <routine>"

antman
06-28-2006, 06:48 PM
ok will do !!... i gotta alot of packing to do though.. gotta look fresh everyday.. i already got the new wardrobe so im good.. i think the last thing that i gotta get it some acne cream or something like that.. and contact lenses
pro active-worked for me and i had a serious pizza face, stick with it though.

EZRyder
06-28-2006, 06:59 PM
proactiv didnt do shit for me. As far as gaming these girls go, the general rule is to not run game on girls in a closed environment until you've completed the NM. Other than that, your frame is way off here.
Right now your frame seems to be: "What if they dont like me? What if they dont believe I've changed?"
There are a couple of problems with this frame. One is that by saying this, you show that you dont believe you've changed, and if you dont believe it, the girls wont. Their bullshit detectors are far more finely tuned than ours.
The other is that it doesnt matter if they dont like you. Your frame should be: "Man, there are a lot of people here. They should all get the chance to meet me."
Remember, you are allowing them into your world, which is a world of magic and wonderment, right :cool: ?
I dont know when this camp is, but you need to work out some inner game issues first.
As far as the glasses and the acne goes, I have both, and I have yet to get blown out because of it. I like iceman's idea about the glasses, but as long as you're not wearing like Harry Potter glasses held together with scotch tape, you should be fine. Even a fashionable pair of glasses can go miles.
This is your mantra, and I want you to repeat it 100 times a day until you go: "I AM THE PRIZE"
Once you internalize that, you should be golden.
Oh yeah, and if you haven't yet, run the NM.