PDA

View Full Version : Question on comfort

Hunk
06-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone,
just wondering, we all know before c1 we have to have attraction a1-a3 first, but if the girl is already attracted to us (checking us out ect.) can we skip the attraction and go straight into c+s?

Nox
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NO.
You need A2. You need A3. The girl checking you out means nothing. It's an IOI, but you need 3 to be certain about her wanting you, and move into A3.
And there's NO way you can do without A3. She needs to feel you're attracted to her for legitimate reasons. If you skip directly into C1 without A3, you'll get INSTANT buyer's remorse. Not next day. Instant. She will feel like a slut because you barely know her name, who she is. You skiped it, showing a total disinterest in what se has to offer.
And it's incongruent too. You neg her, showing you're not impressed by her looks and that you need a lot more than a tight ass to be attracted, and yet you jump straight into her without any information about what she's about?
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NO.
Read de VAH.

Hunk
06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
yea, you're right tnx.

Xtreeme
11-24-2006, 03:35 PM
omigod. hunk....
So anyway. yes, you CAN skip a2, most often when a girl aproaches you.
However, you can NEVER Skip a3. (note: neven means most times)

miaddict
11-24-2006, 03:43 PM
but if the girl is already attracted to us (checking us out ect.) can we skip the attraction and go straight into c+s?
I dont usually consider "girls checking on me" as being strong attraction. Even if they have made the approach, it just means your peacock works, you have social proof, or you are just good looking. It just shows they want to know you better.. to see if your'e the real deal [and not just an AFC]. Preselection does not equal attraction. Is that attraction on a deeper level??
No.
They may feel attracted to you visually, but if you open your mouth, adopt a beta body posture and say "you are so hot that I'd probably bang your mum as well".. that aint going to lead you anywhere right?
I go to A3 once she's done something to EARN my IOIs/SOIs. She has to interact with me and provide me with at least 3 other strong IOIs for this to happen. I just dont take whatever comes my way. I'm not that easy.
Who knows? you may think she's checking you out, but there is this male model standing behind you who's the actual target of your perving HBs. LOL..
My 2 cents..

Vincent Chase
11-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Can you skip attraction if she is attracted? Yes.
When a rockstar steps off stage he can go straight into comfort. With 60% of the women his age Brad Pitt can start in comfort.
You CAN skip attraction IF she is attracted.
Her checking you out is NOT an indicator of attraction. It indicates curiosity, not even INTEREST, curiosity.
On the other hand, if she grabs your cock and points to her mouth, you can skip both attraction AND comfort. This however, is what we refer to as "Fools Mate." Which if you're looking to get laid, isn't a bad thing.

Vincent Chase
11-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Can you skip attraction if she is attracted? Yes.
When a rockstar steps off stage he can go straight into comfort, he can immediately start qualifying her, A1 can be bypassed, A2 can be thrown out the window, sometimes (like I just mentioned) A3 can be skipped. With 60% of the women his age Brad Pitt can start in comfort.
Generally speaking though, if she is attracted you will start qualifying and move from there. Another, interesting concept that is gaining popularity is that of "assuming attraction, where you go straight to qualification and in doing so build attraction intrinsically.
SO:
You CAN skip attraction IF she is attracted.
Her checking you out is NOT an indicator of attraction. It indicates curiosity, not even INTEREST, curiosity.
On the other hand, if she grabs your cock and points to her mouth, you can skip both attraction AND comfort. This however, is what we refer to as "Fools Mate." Which if you're looking to get laid, isn't a bad thing.

Rewok
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
if a girl grabs my cock and points to her mouth, i'm pointing to her friend.
as for the topic, it means you've passed A1, congrats, she noticed you
-Rewok