PDA

View Full Version : help with asking her if she's still coming?

ceebro01
02-05-2011, 06:17 PM
i set up a lil date with a girl and i wanna know what way do you recommend if she's still coming without looking too needy? last night she wanted to hang with me earler around 5pm that was way too early for me so she agreed to 10 since me and my friends are having a get together.....

Bearing
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I'll usually send a text and say, "Don't forget the bible and rosary beads for our bible study tonight *insert pet name*".
Or, "Don't forget the chapstick/ booty shorts/ hat/ etc. *any callback humor* tonight".

hedgemunkey
02-07-2011, 06:38 AM
I hit this problem too. Especially with a girl I'm seeing whose flakey and shows up late. It pisses me off and I've not known how to handle it. I guess call back humouring is the best way of doing it without looking too desperate.

Another way I've done it is disguising it in some boring practical question. "Yo! I'm just at the super market, noodles for later, right?!" if you're cooking a stir fry for her or something like. She's obligated to respond, and you had to send that message because of dinner plans. Not because you were edgy about whether she was going to flake or not.

Hope that helps for future ref... Did she show??

Hedge

sdnightfly
02-07-2011, 12:36 PM
At that phone call I'd ask her if she'd be ready by 9:30 in case I can leave early, and just give her a call when I'm on my way. If I know how long it takes her to get ready and her habits, it's easy to figure out what time she'll be ready at. Or sometimes I'll just have her meet up with me somewhere, knowing she's ready.

She could've found something else to do, so as far as time goes, the ball was in your court.

LumberjakZac
02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Over the past few months I've pushed into natural game and this is just one of those things i do without thinking anymore. I tell her she's meeting me at 8pm. she either

1. challenges me ( "oh really?" [which is, do you really have the balls to back up what you're pitching?]) and I hold my ground, "Yes you're coming out with me Sat at 8pm because it's the only night my mom lets me go out without curfew, lol"

2. she accepts and I'll remind her that day 5-8 hours in advance. If she tries to flake, follow these directions (http://www.scribd.com/doc/6725540/eBook-Sex-Female-Psychic-Attack-Ross-Jeffries) and you'll get a good idea of she's not into you or she had a legit excuse.

3. she declines flat out. Which you can give up or just keep plowing with "oh man, shut down. So hard, It took me all week to get the courage to ask you out and mere seconds to crush my ego. Lol"

4. No response you didn't make a strong impression in the first place but consider "take away" gaming for this situation. "Why you gonna play hard to get with me already? You must think I like or something, geez I hardly know you yet..."