PDA

View Full Version : she said "you must not miss me to much"

mcvogt
01-24-2011, 11:37 AM
girl ive been running game on for awhile havent seen her in 2 and a half weeks but have been callin and txtn back in forth, asked me what my plans where for friday? me: "none yet" her: "me and x are getting dinner wanna join us" me: "we'll see... prob not though" her: "why?" her: "u must not miss me to much"

thinking of what to respond with maybe... "dont worry youre still in my top 5"
any suggestions would be appreciated

cagalindo
01-24-2011, 11:58 AM
You punish her for good behavior...

mcvogt
01-24-2011, 12:12 PM
idk man shes totally flaky and acts like shes not into me one minute then the next minute shes all over me, like shes just playing games with me, and the last few times we were gonna get together she changes plans, i cant figure her out lol how would u respond

sdnightfly
01-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Have you been on any dates with her?

I wouldn't tell her the top 5 thing, but I would make a comment about how she'd have a change of plans at the last minute the last time or times you tried to line something up.

This doesn't sound like a date, and more like a get together.

mcvogt
01-24-2011, 12:26 PM
yea we've been on a few dates, she lives an hour and a half away, ive gone to see her a few times and i live in her home town so shes come to visit a lot and we always sleep together, she confuses the crap out of me and gives me a lot of mixed messages i have no idea what she wants, she said she doesnt want to get serious cus she got out of a year and a half long relationship almost 6 months ago and wants time for herself before she gives it away to someone else

cagalindo
01-24-2011, 12:55 PM
So you have sex with her already, ala friends with benefits? Maybe she is doing this to make sure you won't get clingy. Let her know you aren't looking for anything serious.

mcvogt
01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
think im going with "idk should i be missing you?"

Synecdoche
01-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Tbh I think the top 5 response was good. Made me laugh as well.

I have mixed feelings about the rewarding good behavior thing especially over text or online game.
I once started talking to a girl I hadn't spoken too for a few years and we hit off well and she said she had a crush on me a couple of years ago and said I was hot. I was like: damn let's reward her for her behavior. After a while she started dropping contact, not texting anymore etc... Looking back at it rewarding her "honest" and "good" behavior was wrong, I should have made her chase me instead of rewarding it.

This depends on the girl ofcourse, the girl I was talking about turned out to be a player and had some orbiters and tried to make me into one as well.

I think in that situation you should have made her chase you and just respond playfully like the original text you were going to text, playing a bit hard to get. The text you used now puts alot of pressure on this girl, in extremis you are asking her to define the relationship between you guys which is bad.