PDA

View Full Version : how long do u wait before you can text/call a girl!?!?!

Sheezie
01-20-2011, 05:41 AM
different pick-up artists keep giving different advice on how long u shud wait before you text/call a girl. some say 6 hours while other say 3 days.

from your past experiences, can you guys give me any advice?

Dirk_Diggler
01-20-2011, 06:15 AM
i dont think its about how long you wait IMO.

if you built some solid comfort then you can text/call the next day.

but if you just gotten to qualify her then you can wait a few more days.

I believe the important thing is what you text her with.

check out The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game by Lovesystem. it really helped me to prevent flakes and set up day 2's

Kir Diesel
01-20-2011, 08:51 AM
I generally do the 48 to 72 hour rule.

However, I found the most effective way of doing this is setting a "phone date" with her so shes expecting you to call... Of course this is all after everything is said and done.. Youve had great conversation.. Attraction is setup and shes into you.... She will also take the lead and tell you which day is good to call and which day isnt.

Also you win points when you call when you said you will...... Shows you are a responsible and normal person.

P.S. - You can also use this method to setup future dates with women.

GreekItalian
01-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Depends on the situation. Sometimes if we had enough of a connection and talked a bit, I'll text the same night with a "Hey. Hope you got home safe." Just a little something to show that you're a normal guy and you get some points for caring about her. If it was just a little quick number thing, then I may text the next day. It depends on the situation though like I said, you never want to have a set rule because no 2 pick-ups go the exact same.

secretasianman1
01-21-2011, 07:53 PM
You can text her right away if you guys hit it off, but remember to use some callback humor and don't go in saying something lame like, "I really had fun tonight" or "this is Joe from the store saying hi" something stupid like that. You have to be creative and get her to respond to your text in a fun flirty way. If she responds, great, if not, try again in a couple days with something creative.

Sheezie
01-22-2011, 04:59 AM
I see...

From all your advice, I've gathered that how the conversation went affects both what you're going to text and when you're going to text.

Geminii26
01-22-2011, 06:09 AM
Generally sooner rather than later is best for getting in touch- start with a funny text and when she responds, call her back right then...not later.BUT have something funny,direct and cool to say AND ahve a couple date 2 ideas set up...

MarkyD
01-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Generally sooner rather than later is best for getting in touch- start with a funny text and when she responds, call her back right then...not later.BUT have something funny,direct and cool to say AND ahve a couple date 2 ideas set up...

nuff said

TheProducer
01-26-2011, 08:54 AM
I usually don't wait more than 36 hours, but it really just depends on the situation. There have been times I've texted the girl while I'm walking away from her. When you text that quick though, you have to be extra careful not to come off as needy. Just learn to gauge the situation and don't stress it too much. She gave you her number, so there's clearly some level interest. It's up to you to keep that interest. :)