PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Approach

cspanick
01-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Ok, heres the deal theres a girl that liked me in 8th grade and freshmen year of hs. At the time I didnt act on it. Its now senior year and I have recently learned about the pua community. Over the past few months I have been getting girls phone numbers right and left and my friends cant believe it. The problem is the girls I am talking to are met at places I just happen to be. I just tell myself might as well go for her since shes here. In this situation the girl is not in any of my classes and I only see her at her locker before I go to lunch. Would it be best to approach her in the crowded hallway as its the only time I can think of.

Also the other day a new girl came into my study and I started gaming her but I didnt realize she has a boyfriend with the same name. When we went to extra help after school I found out she was texting him saying that I was talking to her. My friend said he overheard her talking to her friends (girl in 1st P) about me and that her boyfriend was texting her pretending to be me. Note: this is not the same girl in the 1st paragraph, only her friend. My friend thinks I came off a bit creepy that I just started talking to her. He says you should just go after one girl and he has been fawning over a girl in our spanish class without actually doing anything except facebook stalking her. He barely says two words to her. Any advice please?

Cybix
01-19-2011, 12:41 AM
It's not so much about where you approach her, but how you approach her. Whenever your feeling confident and comfortable, get in there. Just try to catch her at the beginning of lunch, not at the end when she's rushing to her next class.

sonnyc88
01-19-2011, 07:23 PM
It's not so much about where you approach her, but how you approach her. Whenever your feeling confident and comfortable, get in there. Just try to catch her at the beginning of lunch, not at the end when she's rushing to her next class.

exactly look at the section of day game that can help a lot if you need material. as for your friend sounds to me like he is in no position to be giving advice and maybe he is interested in this new girl. thus trying to get you focused on just the one so there is less competition for him because his game sounds weaker.