PDA

View Full Version : Dance Clubs

Z_3
01-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Hey guys I'm a college student who frequently goes to dance clubs at night. I was wondering if anyone could offer answers to a few questions:

Should I drink before (pre-game) I head to the club? - Most people do, and I usually do drink before I go out to a club. It makes approaching a lot easier although I'd prefer to not drink.

What's the best way to start dancing (grinding) with a girl? Probably "asking" is not a good idea. It seems there is little "game" involved in dancing with girls at clubs, so I was seeing if anyone knew how to handle this type of situation. Generally there are tons of girls just dancing, and anywhere from 30% to 80% of them have a partner at any given time. I've deduced and found experimentally that when a girl's friends are grinding with guys, she's much more likely to dance with you. If her friends do not have partners, they are more likely to reject you.

Thanks guys!

MarkyD
01-12-2011, 09:29 PM
dont drink, it will become a crutch if done while newbie
dont just go up and start grinding at the very least make eye contact first
asking a girl is a good idea if you are talking with her off of the dancefloor, on the dancefloor bad idea
dance game is hit and miss, its much more practical preparing for other aspects of sarging. ex. approaches, transitions, push/pull, DHV, closing.