PDA

View Full Version : She texts me out of the blue

johnny_boy
01-09-2011, 07:48 PM
OK i met this chick awhile back and I spit some pretty solid game with her in person.

I chilled with her a few times and we would always have a great time together. I would make sure to kino to keep things playful. She said she feels like shes drunk when shes around me lol... so everything's good so far right...

Feeling like I was getting oneitis i decided not to talk to her besides wishing her a merry christmas.

About a month later she sends me text, saying "whats up long time no talk". Usually I would just answer normally but I wanna play this smooth.

Any advice on how to play this one boys?

Alpha Electro
01-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Use reversal... since you probably shouldn't directly answer her question anyway:

"What's up homeslice? What's my favorite girl up to lately?" or "What's my homegirl up to lately? Staying out of trouble or still robbing banks twice a week?"

(it's got to be congruent with your frame however, and you cannot simply take my words and make them your own unless they really are a part of personality already)

johnny_boy
01-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok heres a little update of the convo

Girl: Hey what's up, long time no talk
Me: Whats up, Whats my favourite nerd up to?
Girl: Haha excuse me I'm not a nerd :p your a bigger one
Girl: I just left school I had class 10-12
Me: Could have fooled me. Your programmed in my phone as Nerd from school
Girl: Haha woww just the nickname i wanted to have
Me: You gotta work harder to get a better one :P
Girl: Ughh but i`m so lazy haha
Me: Because your too busy studying we get it... (dunno why i said we)
Her: Whose we lol
Me: Your a grammatically correct nerd too.. Jessie must be really proud of you! (she told me jessie was a lesbo in her class who had a crush on her)
Her: Who is jessie
Her: What are you talking about you weirdo :)

Shes was quick to reply. For myself i like to vary the times i text back.

It got awkward after that comment... so I didn't reply

johnny_boy
01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
another update:

We ended up chilling that same night :)

Thx Bro

Alpha Electro
01-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Haha - great! I actually didn't want to respond to your first update because I was hoping that you would figure it out yourself (I would only respond if you ran into major trouble - but your update did not really show that you did anything wrong).

Nice work. Now, your mission is to escalate on her and get the k-close at the VERY LEAST as soon as possible.

johnny_boy
01-10-2011, 08:57 PM
She was with me today in my office at school. We were wrestling and getting playful lol, so kiss was possible and I think she was waiting for it. I had like 100 chances lol, we always get into that deep eye contact.

But i have teased her enough. The next time I see her I'm going for it!

son et lumiere
01-11-2011, 07:23 PM
I use dork or goofball instead of nerd. Nerd has a bad stigma attahced to it even when calling someone else it.

johnny_boy
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
I will keep that in mind.

Ok here`s another update (feel free to critique.. i could always learn something new)

After we chilled that night:
Her: Haha omg i just saw what you put your name as in my phone lol john the bomb
Me: I know you like it
Her: Haha ohhh yea you read my mind :)

Next day:
Me: Scareface :P hows your eye? (i scratched her face a bit while play fighting)
Her: Lol it's fine the scratch is all gone :)
Her: You're lucky I woudve sued you for plastic surgery if you had caused damage hahaha :P
Me: The kiss made it all better:) Good night Her name (i gave her scratch a kiss to make it all better)

..2 Days after that:
Me: Greece 1 Armenia 0. Step up your pillow fighting game
Her: Haha omg that made me laugh so much
Her: Trust me Armenia will get greece with it's eyes closed when you least expect it... Don't underestimate :p
Me: Keep dreaming (I should have implied her last text was about her wanting me in a sexual way)
Her: Okay we shall see
Her: What are you up to?
Me: Shopping for my party tonight
Her: Your having a party?
Her: Ouuu that's fun make sure to buy good stuff :p
Her: Omg i just ate sushi and i'm going to throw up I ate too much ahh
Me: Eww were definitely not going out for a sushi date
Her: hahaha who said I would go on a date with you
Me: Yeah your right i'm busy this weekend. My boys are stay over! I'm going to cook them some reals mans food.. chicken! -Ciao Chef John

...2 days later
Me: Whats up dork? How's your day?
Her: Hey my day was good. I'm about to take a shower so i'll txt you when im done lol
(and she didn't text back yet) -My idea was shoot a couple texts, then give her a call make small talk and set up a date.

Ok so I don't want to waste any more time with her if it's going nowhere.
But like I said feel free to critique and give suggestions.

Hitman47
01-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Critique: So first off Im assuming you re in high school for some strange reason... Probably in some town hs, (where girls are easier to game I might add)
You did some small mistakes and a big one.
Small mistakes:
1) You made fun of her to long at first (Yes it does get boring, if you make fun of people about the same thing all the time). Be more unpredictable.
2) Texting with what up is a bit weak. Its like you have nothing going on for your life, its boring and shows a bit of neediness(isnt it the same as saying, hey I wanna talk to you, but I dont have a reason).
3) When she shit tested you -who said I would go on a date with you-. You got a bit nervous and sent a super long text trying to show her that you dont need her. Basically jumping on her hoop.
Big mistake:
1) Too much texting, not too much action. The girl is triple texting you. What else do you need. -Your having a party- -Yes why dont you come over-. Boom.

Hope I helped,
Hitman

Alpha Electro
01-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Heh Hitman...

BOOOOOOOM! "Why don't you come over?"

I like that one! ;)

johnny_boy
01-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Thanks I appreciated that Hitman.

I'm constantly working on my game, I don't let anything stop my train!

I'm not going to contact her.. I will let her chase me. Their is way too many beautiful ladies out there.

So from what I learned be more risky.. high risk = high reward.
Stay cool with the shit test, C/F material.. I'm the prize after all
Be more spontaneous and less needy

It's funny I know if I see her in person she wont take her eyes off of me. Too bad she lost her chance ;)

MAN ON A MISSION
-JohnnyBOY