PDA

View Full Version : Sexting the GF

sektr
01-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Alright so my LTR (pushing 3 months now) and I have been sexting a little bit lately, mostly at night, but it's only noon right now, I haven't seen her for a couple days and I want to get her imagination running wild. She texted me earlier and I teased her a little bit then this happened.

Her: "Hahaha fight me mister!"
Me: "Wrestle? :)"
Her: "Hmmm, I'm down! I'll kick your butt!"
Me: "Oh please, you already know I'm the better wrestler."
Her: "We'll see about that, I'll pin you down in a second!"
Me: "Haha yeah right, you're getting pinned down so fast... on the bed. ;)"
Her: "Oh really? Well I think I could handle that kind of loss."
Me: "Yep, and wait til you hear what I'm going to do to you after that..."

She had been on her way to her volleyball game at this point, so she hasn't responded yet. I can't decide whether or not I want to let her ask, then tease her and not actually describe anything and be like "You'll just have to wait and see", or if I should get reallllyyy descriptive and dirty to try and get her turned on in advance.

Opinions?

Nihilist_11
01-09-2011, 11:42 PM
She's your girlfriend. You know her better than a bunch of random strangers on an internet message board. That being said, the great thing about girlfriends is you can say whatever you want (in reason) and its not like you're going to "strike out" that night. I've said some pretty foul things to girlfriends in the past, sometimes goes over well sometimes doesn't, but if it doesn't we usually laughed it off then had sex. Go for the gold buddy.

tforeignguy
01-11-2011, 11:15 PM
lol sexting is when you send nude pics back and fourth.. thats just flirting lol