PDA

View Full Version : Interesting question?

assman2010
01-08-2011, 10:39 AM
I work at a place there are few good looking women
I have no interest in them because of some reason
when ever i look at them, in the walkway or halls when passing by
they kind of show an attitude or throws some body language sign which shows arrogance.
i don't really care about them nor i am interested in them
i do ignore them, what is that something i can do do let them know i have no interest in them besides ignoring them.
i work at a well reputed company, so i cannot act un professional

Bearing
01-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Don't look at them. Act as though they mean nothing to you.

They may be taking you looking at them in the wrong way, hence their arrogant looks. Though you may not feel it, you are probably giving off a look of interest or "staring" them down when you don't realize.

Herzeleid
01-12-2011, 07:17 AM
If your company has the reputation you say, the women may just be putting on a front so they won't have to deal with guys hitting on them at work all the time. Cause i'm sure they worked hard to get there. I'm assuming that most employees there are men? They probably assume you are going to hit on them. I think in that situation I would just be as nice as possible to them. Don't engage in conversation, just smile and say hi as you pass by. If you have to talk to them, make sure its only about work, nothing else. I think eventually they would learn that you are not a threat and possibly drop the attitude.