PDA

View Full Version : This girl is totally f*cking with me?!?!

Hellachill
01-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Yest i was at the club with a couple dudes.
Im at the bar, and these two girls approach us, not really my type but they open me, and stick around with us for 10 minutes, before we move on. Anyways the one girl kept coming back to me all night, giving me looks, dancing, etc. she danced with my wing(Paul) for a bit, whatevs. End of the night. I give her my number, my value was way higher than this girls i knew she'd text me. She does at 4 am. Totally wack cause i was sleeping. but this morning i text her back. Shes totally flaking. Statement replies to my texts that i cant work off of, does this 3 times and i was like "w.e i gtg babe". LOL 2 hours later shes texting me again, "Your friend paul is kinda cute."

I have no idea what shit shes trying to pull. I just wanted some easy banging on the side, and this girl is trying to play with my emotions and shit?

Alpha Electro
01-07-2011, 09:39 PM
You committed the classic mistake of not attracting enough, and moving on to comfort too quickly. I would not even talk to her for a while, and would not respond to her text about your friend Paul - give her some time to form a good impression of you in her mind by you being "unattainable" and "not-so-easy" - and she will think twice about trying to playing games with you in the future.

Jimmay
01-07-2011, 11:38 PM
You committed the classic mistake of not attracting enough, and moving on to comfort too quickly. I would not even talk to her for a while, and would not respond to her text about your friend Paul - give her some time to form a good impression of you in her mind by you being "unattainable" and "not-so-easy" - and she will think twice about trying to playing games with you in the future.

Alpha Electro knows his stuff. I actually had the exact same thing happen to me (lmfao, she even called my buddy, whose name is also Paul, cute). Didn't respond to that text, didn't talk to her for a week or so (I was actually in the process of nexting her) guess what? She texts me out of the blue: "Let's hang out soon."

Ignore her for a bit. Hell, is she even worth it? You said she wasn't your type...just saying haha.

Virtuous_Lady
01-08-2011, 06:02 AM
You are such a cockblocker.

Give her Pauls number.

You said she's not even your type....

Alpha Electro
01-08-2011, 06:17 AM
^ Lol...

What is he? A casual dating service that hands out peoples' numbers and hooks them up with others?

It would be in his best interest to completely ignore her comment about Paul and just keep trying to attract her to him (after all... we are all here to learn how to attract the women that we like). But if he is feeling like being stupid, he can by all means go ahead and give his friend's number to her and risk completely losing her in the end. No guy would ever want to do that unless he was playing a practical joke on himself, or on the girl (if he knows that his friend has an STD or something else fucked up about him).

And one piece of advice to Virtuous_Lady:
When guys say that a "girl is not their type" - that does not mean that they still will not fuck them. In fact, it is the "not-so-our-types" that we often fuck for the first half of our lives until we find the one girl that we truly love and stick to.

Virtuous_Lady
01-08-2011, 09:01 AM
We're all here to learn how to attract women? lol ... I'm straight thank you, very much. I'm here for another purpose but I see where you're coming from.

I understand your point, but I disagree because I'm looking at this from a female point of view. He just sounds greedy to me. He should at least share her because sharing is caring...

Thanks for the advice Alpha - That's 1 of the main reasons I pratice celibacy. To me, my body is a temple where my soul lives. And people should connect their souls, before they connect their bodies.

Alpha Electro
01-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Hehe alright - thanks for sharing the female point of view with us as well! It's always good to know how you guys reason too, because you are also as highly involved in this game as we are.

Mindstate
01-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Probably didnt game her as well as you thought mate,

I would chalk this down to bad an error in the emotional progression model. . . possibly just move on, and make sure your solid on first meeting

If your value was so much higher then hers she would not be fucking with u

Clark>Kent
01-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks dudes.
I texted her back after that saying " No way, im wayy cuter"
Her reply was " Only cause you go to York(my school), all the good looking ppl go there"
Probably guna chill with her, im assuming a f close sometimes this week.

Ive been loafting on my game for a couple months now(schools been in the way), and ive just not been able to game the same way since than, lost a lot of knowledge by not practicing. Semester just started so im be posting a lot more from this account now... Just watched superman recently, took me that long, can you believe that? LOL
Later bros.

isbwpal
01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
True man on a few things; first Alpha here seems to know his stuff based off my being here 1 day lol; but I see it alpha. Second I've always been a natural so I never had to "Think" about what to do to much, it just happened. When I get away from girls, like when with my band or school or such I do slouch on my social skills (while I DO still keep a bit of that alpha personality for every encounter - store, office, campus, ect, example-"Chris rock doesn't stop telling jokes just because he's on vacation right? He may not do a stand-up routine for an hour but it you do something funny in front of him in passing he'll make you laugh even in passing") but its like riding a bike usually so it'll come back. On top of that, girls are very easy once you get it. You can recover in some many different ways, or comments, or attitudes. Just don't be needy or worst creepy.

Personally I'd move on the same night I didn't pull her, and I hate giving my number cause girls abuse it like crazy and call/text me too often. I'd recommend not sweating her at all, but for the sake of practice use the tools here, and UNDERSTAND that YOUR CONFIDENCE and MENTALITY are very important for your self conscious. You have to BELIEVE you ALWAYS have game, even when you haven't used it. Know that you can ALWAYS recover from a turn of events you didn't expect your way, and MOST IMPORTANT; ask YOURSELF if she is worth YOUR time. Keep that attitude she (who is now just practice) can be replaced in seconds. I know it sounds rude to some newer guys (Not saying you) but hey - even Beyonce sings about that and its the girls anthem lol.

I don't usually like girls who haven't put in Super quality time trying to pull ME, playing hard to get. I always know (And they KNOW I know) when they are playing WITH me as flirtation, not to get a rise. That's just me, I like control of my emotions. But just follow your game right and it'll be no problem, you're have her in no time or you're have a million others next week. Just remember, she's only 1 girl!

molson
06-06-2012, 08:30 PM
She's trying to make you jealous, that's happened to me when she meets you both on same night.

motings
06-08-2012, 12:02 PM
next

Pyratt
06-08-2012, 01:09 PM
i could be going out on a limb here. but were on a site where we come to improve our game and see how the target, or in this case, target by accident reacts.
but there is a chance that this girl is gaming you too man, and she has a few tricks of her up her sleeve. girls dont know the little details we learn by getting serious about pickup, but girls are pretty socially savvy, and they pick up obvious stuff....like talking about your friend makes you into intrigued even after you didn't really care what she thought at first.
maybe all this stuff shes doing is trying to get you to jump through her hoops. just keep gaming as if your friend had nothing to do with the picture. neg her for talking about your friend and not you..not necessarily for that, but neg her when she does that to disarm her, and let her know your in control, and she jumps though your hoops.

Love Monkey
06-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Jeez, she could have torn you down when you said you were cuter by replying with "ha". She instead kept you in the game, raised her value a bit, and connected you with her via the school.

If you are not interested friend zone her and give her paul's number (but that might interest/frustrate her more).