PDA

View Full Version : WHat the point on qualifying a girl ?

IloveThisGame
01-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi guys ... quick question ... what does it bring to qualify a girl?

exemple : you are the bad girl and you are the good one ...? they talk about themself okay ..? so ?

Stallion
01-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Listen to this demo http://www.lovesystems.com/audio/vol-8-qualification-vision-sinn from the Interview series which covers qualifying and may answer your question.

IloveThisGame
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
let say I tease her blablabla .. and say you are very rude or something like that and she says no i'm not like that with a smile and she say I'm a funny person .. she's qualifying herself ... but what does it mean ? (it an exemple)

Stallion
01-05-2011, 02:08 PM
If she's qualifying herself to you then its a way of saying she's trying to show herself in a good light because she likes you and may care if you think ill of her or not.

[edit]
The old 3 smiles routine is a good routine you can run on a girl It’s best used once you’ve established that you are cool, and that you are quite attractive to her so your qualifying yourself to her when using it.

“Hey… you know… you have three smiles.” (usually, she’ll smile in response to this) “and there’s a fourth!” (she’ll probably ask something, and then you improvise along the lines of the following) “Yeah, that was your ‘I’m flattered’ smile, and then you have a… um, not fake… but a polite smile… then there’s this really genuine smile when you laugh, and your whole face lights up. Then there’s this smug, ‘hey this guy fancies me’ smile. I’ve a feeling I might see that a lot.”

Guaranteed to make girls fall in love with you. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told them. They will remember it and think about it when you are gone.

IloveThisGame
01-05-2011, 02:18 PM
hahaha that a good one :P
any other routine like this lol?

Stallion
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
None that are much newer then that one, you don't want to use too much old canned stuff try to work on your own stuff instead, this is a line from Soul from one of his posts on the forums while he was talking to a girl "Wow, that’s brave of you to come to a huge festival by yourself. I really like that kind of independence in a woman." this is also a qualifer, your telling her something about herself that you like in women giving that hint that you like her, come up with your own versons of lines like this one and practice as you need to learn to know when to use them.

Hope this helps in answering your question.

Mr Wrong
01-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Another one thats great is the 3 things I like about you routine. For example tell her "you know..there are 3 things I like about you." shell ask what and you can tell her 2 things like her openmindedness and her being adventurous(good if you make it unique and sincere and you can use these to give her roles to act) Then u tell her.."and the third thing is...I can't tell you or you'll stop doing it.." it qualifies them and girls will go crazy thinking about and asking you what the third thing is... I may have gotten part of this routine wrong but it's a classic

IloveThisGame
01-06-2011, 05:48 AM
thanks guys!

Stallion
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I was in the classic writings section and just found this thread by Mr.M and thought of this thread, theres some more reading on the subject http://www.theattractionforums.com/general-discussion/47476-guide-qualification.html

Dvf
01-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Its good to Qualify, when you are getting enough IOI's and you want to show IOI's back.

Just don't over do it

IloveThisGame
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
yeah I have read the guide to qualification thanks man !