PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't Flirting Used by PUAs?

tedalin
01-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Ive read mystery method and magic bullets. but no where do i read about how to use flirting. so far, these books use push-pull, stories, comfort etc. but no flirting involved whatsoever. where, when, and how does flriting come into gaming?

buckaroobanzai
01-03-2011, 12:03 AM
You can get a girl into bed or start a relationship with her without flirting (or some see it as "bantering"). Flirting/banter is not as necessary as the stuff in MM or Magic Bullets.

Flirting and banter is an incredibly hard thing to explain, teach or write about as well...especially to anyone who might have inner game issues, lack of social intuition, lack of experience, etc. It is also difficult to "flirt" for some people since it requires you to be "witty" which is really tricky to pull off.

I also do find that a little bit of banter helps at first but if you do it for too long --- it can start to annoy the girl.

Lv3
01-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Ive read mystery method and magic bullets. but no where do i read about how to use flirting. so far, these books use push-pull, stories, comfort etc. but no flirting involved whatsoever. where, when, and how does flriting come into gaming?

You're getting caught up in terminology. PUA's flirt.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/braddock/111917-braddock-how-flirt-women-art-push-pull.html

tedalin
01-03-2011, 05:00 AM
You're getting caught up in terminology. PUA's flirt.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/braddock/111917-braddock-how-flirt-women-art-push-pull.html

thanks i'll check it out.

Savoy
01-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Anything before foreplay is flirting. I'm not sure what you mean by the word but there's no distinction between "flirting" and what's in Magic Bullets

Hatman
01-03-2011, 10:05 AM
flirting is just a really general name for what pua's do when they push/pull, escalate, banter etc.

so everything pua's do is flirting

RC71
01-03-2011, 12:26 PM
flirting is just a really general name for what pua's do when they push/pull, escalate, banter etc.

so everything pua's do is flirting

As soon as you recieve IOI's and reward for them, you are flirting!

Heated
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Disqualification, teasing, C/F, push/pull, banter are really just fancy ways to describe flirting.

rafalluz
01-07-2011, 04:06 PM
^Yep, just broken down in steps, so any clueless chump (including me, at least from the past) can get it.

tedalin
01-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Disqualification, teasing, C/F, push/pull, banter are really just fancy ways to describe flirting.

i can unsderstand teasing, c/f, and push/pull as flirting. but i dont think disqualification is flirting, unless it comes across as funny.

tedalin
01-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Anything before foreplay is flirting. I'm not sure what you mean by the word but there's no distinction between "flirting" and what's in Magic Bullets

i just think that whats in magic bullets is too mechanical. thats not to say that the book isnt good. but i guess you got to use the material in the book smoothly to have any effect.