PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Retail Clerk Interview and Strippers/Hired Guns Game

lovinit
11-2010-25, 12:39 PM
I take it this interview applies to women who work in a bar/pub as well?

ProgramMgrJeremy
11-2010-26, 12:19 PM
Retail Clerk Game is a niche area. While some of the material applies to women who work in a bar, those women actually fall into the "Hired Guns" category in which we have specific strategies and material for. I'd highly recommend signing up for one of our live Strippers and Hired Guns programs if this is what you're interested in.

lovinit
12-2010-28, 06:05 AM
Bearing in mind i mean normal/regular bars and not high end clubs or girls who are only hired because of their looks.

So i assume that the same tactics or whatever can be applied to them and girls who work in coffee shops.

rhettro84
12-2010-28, 07:37 AM
Bearing in mind i mean normal/regular bars and not high end clubs or girls who are only hired because of their looks.

So i assume that the same tactics or whatever can be applied to them and girls who work in coffee shops.

To a degree. But Braddock and Dubbsy really do have insights that are retail setting specific, and that are surprisingly good.

lovinit
12-2010-29, 05:00 AM
Retail Clerk Game is a niche area. While some of the material applies to women who work in a bar, those women actually fall into the "Hired Guns" category in which we have specific strategies and material for. I'd highly recommend signing up for one of our live Strippers and Hired Guns programs if this is what you're interested in.

How can I do that though if you refuse to do that program near where i am. i.e London?

Fader
12-2010-29, 05:22 AM
How can I do that though if you refuse to do that program near where i am. i.e London?

http://www.theattractionforums.com/love-systems-programs-products-questions/131692-need-more-programs-london.html#post801429

Btw you realize most of your threads on this board are complaints right?

Since LS has now made it clear (twice on this board in the last 2 days, on the phone numerous times & from what i understand email also) that will do Strippers & Hired Guns w/ infield when you have 3 students ready (as there is not other demands) from here on in any post regarding LS not coming to london for strippers and hired guns will be considered spam and you will be warned for such posts.

rhettro84
12-2010-29, 05:49 AM
But why won't you do Strippers and Hired Guns in London?

KIDDING!

lovinit, why are you pushing this so hard? Love Systems isn't your global personal utility, obligated to provide services wherever you happen to be. And they've said they'd offer the class if there were three willing students? Seriously? Stop acting like you have hostages and making demands.