PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingmen in Southampton

shaggy123
04-24-2006, 01:05 PM
hey guys, looking for ppl near southampton 2 meet up and try seduce women. ill buy u a beer...lol

flava flav
05-11-2006, 02:16 PM
If anyone lives in Norwich, or the East Anglia region in general, post and we can meet up and sarge together sometime. I'm going to be living there all summer, so let me know if you are around there and want to sarge, pm or msn me.

mecury
05-21-2006, 07:04 AM
2 of us in bournemouth mate if you want to hook up and try some stuff

Allure
05-23-2006, 03:53 PM
mecury. what's bournemouth like for sarging? i know it can be done successfully anywhere, but are there a lot of HBs, what about AMOGs?
i reckon at the wrong areas in southampton the amogs can cause quite a bit of trouble. (anyone up for ikon?? :eek: )
i haven't been surfing in a while, but it'd be cool to go for a surf at boscombe and then go out sarging after :cool:
I'll put a note on here when i'm in southampton and we'll try and round up some support.
--Allure

mecury
05-24-2006, 08:52 AM
Allure,
Bournemouth is just like any town, you need to know where the hunnies go. It's fair to say that over the summer months the town is swarmed with hen parties :) , but also stag nights :( . As for AMOGs......we don't worry about AMOG's, as I'm the biggest one around ha ha!!
I'll keep my eye on this thread and wait to hear from you when your around the area.........
Happy Sarging

davinci1
06-16-2006, 03:52 AM
hey guys, i am from bournemouth and i want to hook up with any pua and hang out!
any chance of us all meeting up going sargin?

Adventurer151
07-27-2006, 05:32 AM
Hey Flava I live in Peterborough so not too far away. I am looking to learn how good are you on a scale of 1 -10.

flava flav
07-27-2006, 11:57 AM
5? 7? I havent really got a clue mate! I can approach and open with no problem, I then normally play it natural, go for rapport, and find out if the girl is my type or not. I've gotten a few lays this summer, is that good or bad? I could probably do better but I've bad motivation.. I've been out on the pull once in two weeks.

Adventurer151
07-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Sounds like you have things down pretty well I have similar problems down to tiredness and work so which materials have you studyed then dude? Good to talk to someone around this neck of the woods for a change.

flava flav
07-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I mostly use badboy stuff, works good for direct day game which is what I usually do. What are you like? Norwich is a good place for it I reckon, lots of hot friendly chicks. The lads seem to mostly be skinny emo types too.

Rema_D
08-04-2006, 06:54 AM
Ringwood.
if i can pull myself away from all the bitches i can meet for sum sarging

Peter_rabbit
08-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Hey Merc, Hey shaggy long time no hear. U remember me? We met up bout may time.
Im game man and merc's great! IT A B OFF THE HOOK!!
SOME NEEDS TO ARRANGE THIS SHIT...
ONE

Peter_rabbit
08-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey Merc, Hey shaggy long time no hear. U remember me? We met up bout may time.
Im game man and merc's great! IT A B OFF THE HOOK!!
SOME NEEDS TO ARRANGE THIS SHIT...
ONE

Peter_rabbit
08-05-2006, 06:51 AM
hey guys, i am from bournemouth and i want to hook up with any pua and hang out!
any chance of us all meeting up going sargin?
I keep on trying to arrange somethin, i live portsmout, but no one eva bloody replies... grrr, lol.
Mercury lives in bournemouth, contact him man, hes a great bloke aswell
Also pm me if you can get soome peeps up to sarge

mecury
08-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Mercury lives in bournemouth, contact him man, hes a great bloke aswell
Pete, you are obviously an excellent judge of character ha ha!!
Everyone in this thread interested in getting a south coast sarge together then listen up.
My free time of a weekend (Days) are limited, but I wanted to let all you guys know that I am planning a whole day and night of sarging in poole quay and bournemouth with a load of people if you are up for it.
It will take some time to organise everything, but I'm guessing it will be along the lines of staying at my place, -(Sat) meet and greet everyone, day sarging, maybe a bit of peacock shopping then hitting town for eats and drinks and plenty of fun. Hopefully get some sort of cool activity to do on the sunday to (a) have fun and (b) give as a cool day two meet for closers/ timebridging etc.
Keep your eyes peeled for further information and PM me if you are seriously interested so I know how many to cater for/ arrange dates etc.
Cheers
Mecury

King
08-05-2006, 09:32 AM
sounds pretty dope
would u have space to crash at yours or would it be sleeping in the dumpster?

mecury
08-06-2006, 07:21 AM
I will be aiming to provide accomadation for everyone visiting. I have some luxary "Dumpsters" being imported for the event lol!

LooseMorals
08-08-2006, 02:01 AM
i'd be up for it. wont be staying in your nice dumpsters though. lol

Peter_rabbit
08-09-2006, 08:11 AM
u already kno im game. ring or tx me the details please buddy as im not always online.
i am indeed a good judge of character, that is y i am proud to call urself and king lethal my wingmen... no ur my brothers, brothers in the venusian arts.
One family (MM members), one god (mystery), one love (Women)

Dollarz
08-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah, Id love to sarge Ive been wanting to meet up with PUA's from my area for a long time.
Im living in yarmouth, so it would be easy to access Norwich aswell...

PinkPanther
08-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Dollarz get in touch...
I find that the best places to sarge are smaller more intimate venues, and places were people don't go to listen to the music.
Monday night:- Liquid like going shopping, when uni is in session.
Tuesday - Stay in, did Uni a few times (mercy is waay to lound and lacks intimacy)
Wednesday - Optic (plenty of targets and sets, but too loud downstairs)
Thursday - Lloyds if your lucky (never sarged there, but plenty of sets)
Friday - Bars (i'm crap in bars, well never really gone for it)
Saturday - bars (as above)
I have done liquid again on the weekends, the place is awful but isn't overly loud and there are plenty of areas to initiate chat, plus no-one ever goes there for the music, they go there for a laugh and social interaction.
Never really been in Time (or whatever it is these days) since learning game, but i have picked up in there before.
I find sarging works best on more intellegent girls.
I just got a txt form liquid saying free entry before 11:30 so i might pop in there tonight and see if there is anything to practise on, usually dead though on fridays i think. Norwiegen blue might be an interesting one.

Dollarz
08-11-2006, 08:33 AM
yeah ive PM'd you both a while ago, sent you msn contact details and stuff...

flava flav
08-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Dollarz get in touch...
I find that the best places to sarge are smaller more intimate venues, and places were people don't go to listen to the music.
Monday night:- Liquid like going shopping, when uni is in session.
Tuesday - Stay in, did Uni a few times (mercy is waay to lound and lacks intimacy)
Wednesday - Optic (plenty of targets and sets, but too loud downstairs)
Thursday - Lloyds if your lucky (never sarged there, but plenty of sets)
Friday - Bars (i'm crap in bars, well never really gone for it)
Saturday - bars (as above)
I have done liquid again on the weekends, the place is awful but isn't overly loud and there are plenty of areas to initiate chat, plus no-one ever goes there for the music, they go there for a laugh and social interaction.
Never really been in Time (or whatever it is these days) since learning game, but i have picked up in there before.
I find sarging works best on more intellegent girls.
I just got a txt form liquid saying free entry before 11:30 so i might pop in there tonight and see if there is anything to practise on, usually dead though on fridays i think. Norwiegen blue might be an interesting one.
Im broke at the moment but if liquid is free tonight I might check it out myself depending on if its not raining. If you see a lad in red jeans and a red+white rose shirt with short black hair, that'll be me, come say hi.

PinkPanther
08-11-2006, 11:44 AM
lol that sounds like some peacocking right there - haha. Well I recieved a txt from them
"celebrate summer clubbing this friday with complimentary entry and first drink on us B4 11:30Pm.

Rascal06
08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Count me in for any Sarging in the South ...
The weekend of 1 or 2 September looking good
What you recon Ocean village or Bedford place ?
Russ12189@yahoo.co.uk MSM or email
Russ

mecury
08-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,
As promised I said I'd try and organise something but its all come crashing down. Maybe an all day/night sarge was a bit much to organise. So what I'm proposing is a meet up on saturday night for all bournemouth/ south coast sargers.
I'm afraid I won't be able to provide accomodation for anyone so I apologise for that in advance.
I'm proposing a 6pm meet up at "The Brass House" bar on westover road in Bournemouth (The road the cinemas are on) on Saturday 2nd September 2006
We'll probably hang around for an hour or so getting to know everyone and then start sarging say about 7pm onwards?
PM me to let me know if you're "Game"

davinci1
08-31-2006, 08:42 AM
yeah i am up for that

LooseMorals
09-05-2006, 04:50 AM
yeah i am up for that
2nd!!! bahhhh! too late :mad:

ripper01
10-03-2006, 11:02 AM
I've just recently heard about the community, and was wondering if anyone would maybe wanna show me the ropes around the Norwich way. If anyones interested, hit me back.

87_Flava
11-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Is their any PUA's AND wannabe PUA's in Southamton?

miaddict
11-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Is their any PUA's AND wannabe PUA's in Southamton?
Check your PM and DAFS next time.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9665&highlight=Southampton

Pierce13
11-14-2007, 04:37 PM
hey guys im looking for the pua's of south hampton i met at i beleive walkabouts, i actually opened on of mystery's trainers girl that night. i ended up sarging with i think the guys name was jack. they let me crash that night at thier flat. let me know if your out there hit me up at renniks13@yahoo.com

SelfMade
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Anyone in or around Southampton? im moving down in 3 weeks wanna get a few pua's together so im not lonely lol i sarge freely and am all about having a laugh!

send me a message n il giv u a call when im down!

cant wait!! :D

x

jacs
09-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guys, PM me if you go out in southampton
im looking for a wing or a group to go out sarging with
time to actually go out n stop exchanging information!!!

I_Live
03-04-2009, 10:06 AM
hy gents

is there anybody available for sarging in Norwich?
i am 23, just moved here.

write soon
cheers

Quagmire_Giggity
06-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey guys, i've done plenty of e-courses but i'm new to the game, and i need a wingman. So if your interested then drop me a line. cheers. :D

The_Puzzler
07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Im right near Norwich and really starting to get back into game again, so would like to meet up with a wingman. Hit me up if your interested and we'l go from there. Peace

steveOooo
08-07-2009, 04:50 PM
hey im from southampton too

steveOooo
08-07-2009, 04:50 PM
hey im from southampton too

beeballer
09-06-2009, 09:48 AM
A bit about me: I started off in game back in 2007 when I found the David Deangelo EBook, went to a Lss Boot camp and discovered there were guys like me who had most of it together but had a few things holding them back. I've been working on improving my game and more importantly myself ever since. I've had some fun times and a few great girlfriends along the way. I lived in London for 4 years pretty much cultivated a great social circle from scratch.

I've moved back to Portsmouth I'm looking to do the same, my game is pretty social and natural, and I have a good understanding of the technical side of dating hence my involvement with Love Systems. I'm happy to give advice and learn from each other but you must also be of a good level already and have social skills, Positive, Happy (not angry with your situation), Open minded and a similar age I'm 27 (older of younger by a few years is cool). I'm also helping out for Project Rock star with MR M, Jeremy Soul, etc in Sweden next month and have approach coached for a few of the Love Systems Boot camps.

I've mostly posted on the LSS and of the mind of going out there and meeting people is the best way to take action although I'm always open to reading new material. If your bored of reading E-books and want to go out and meet some please PM me if you want to meet up and we'll see how we get on. Also anyone with local connections such as Students, in Southampton area would be great too!

beeballer
09-06-2009, 09:48 AM
A bit about me: I started off in game back in 2007 when I found the David Deangelo EBook, went to a Lss Boot camp and discovered there were guys like me who had most of it together but had a few things holding them back. I've been working on improving my game and more importantly myself ever since. I've had some fun times and a few great girlfriends along the way. I lived in London for 4 years pretty much cultivated a great social circle from scratch.

I've moved back to Portsmouth I'm looking to do the same, my game is pretty social and natural, and I have a good understanding of the technical side of dating hence my involvement with Love Systems. I'm happy to give advice and learn from each other but you must also be of a good level already and have social skills, Positive, Happy (not angry with your situation), Open minded and a similar age I'm 27 (older of younger by a few years is cool). I'm also helping out for Project Rock star with MR M, Jeremy Soul, etc in Sweden next month and have approach coached for a few of the Love Systems Boot camps.

I've mostly posted on the LSS and of the mind of going out there and meeting people is the best way to take action although I'm always open to reading new material. If your bored of reading E-books and want to go out and meet some please PM me if you want to meet up and we'll see how we get on. Also anyone with local connections such as Students, in Southampton area would be great too!

ozzmeister
09-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey brother, I am London based but from Southampton and down time to time. Take my MSN ozzmeister02@hotmail.com and we can chat and maybe sort something out next time im down

ozzmeister
09-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey brother, I am London based but from Southampton and down time to time. Take my MSN ozzmeister02@hotmail.com and we can chat and maybe sort something out next time im down

SkyMonkey
10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Anyone interested in gaming in or around Southampton?

Now getting serious about game and looking for a willing wingmen! Message me or reply if you're interested.

Thanks

SkyMonkey
10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Anyone interested in gaming in or around Southampton?

Now getting serious about game and looking for a willing wingmen! Message me or reply if you're interested.

Thanks

Betterself
11-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey man, I'm in bournemouth if you wanna meet up sometime. I'm farily new to the game - Iv known of it for about 5 months now, although I too have been getting pretty into it - Been watching/reading a lot of Mysteries stuff, as well as trying to do the stylelife challenge.
Let me know if your still around? :)

Betterself
11-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey man, I'm in bournemouth if you wanna meet up sometime. I'm farily new to the game - Iv known of it for about 5 months now, although I too have been getting pretty into it - Been watching/reading a lot of Mysteries stuff, as well as trying to do the stylelife challenge.
Let me know if your still around? :)

SkyMonkey
11-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey

Yes I'm still around and up for some gaming. Have no probs coming to Bournmouth... might need a place to crash though. I've known of the game for a couple of years but only now putting it into practice. Fancy going out sometime in the next couple of weeks? My email is richkempa@yahoo.co.uk

Rich

SkyMonkey
11-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey

Yes I'm still around and up for some gaming. Have no probs coming to Bournmouth... might need a place to crash though. I've known of the game for a couple of years but only now putting it into practice. Fancy going out sometime in the next couple of weeks? My email is richkempa@yahoo.co.uk

Rich

Mighty Midget
04-15-2010, 02:19 PM
found pickup in 2010 and had enough of theory so looking to spice things up!

looking for a wing and other puas in shampton to sarge with

im mainly a student scene gamer

pm or post on here if ur interested

Mighty Midget
04-15-2010, 02:19 PM

Mighty Midget
04-15-2010, 02:28 PM
i wanna do some day game aswell coz i shit my pants when i even think about it and prob need to get over that

let me know if ur interested

Mighty Midget
04-15-2010, 02:28 PM
i wanna do some day game aswell coz i shit my pants when i even think about it and prob need to get over that

let me know if ur interested

findingfolks
06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey,

Are you in London or Southampton? I've just moved to Southampton. I've got a few years on you so not sure we'll be hitting exactly the same scene. If you're Southampton way give me a shout.

findingfolks
06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey,

Are you in London or Southampton? I've just moved to Southampton. I've got a few years on you so not sure we'll be hitting exactly the same scene. If you're Southampton way give me a shout.

Ghjjf
08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm Southampton.. In need of a wing boys.

Ghjjf
08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm Southampton.. In need of a wing boys.

Ghjjf
08-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Hey Guys,

21 years old, more like 18 if your judging by looks ;-)

Lack a little with confidence but got everything else going for me, would make a good wing if anyone is game?

Just leave a reply and il connect with you.

Thanks,

Steve.

Ghjjf
08-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Hey Guys,

21 years old, more like 18 if your judging by looks ;-)

Lack a little with confidence but got everything else going for me, would make a good wing if anyone is game?

Just leave a reply and il connect with you.

Thanks,

Steve.

Kor
08-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey,
I'll also be looking for a wing soon in Southampton if any interested.

Kor
08-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey,
I'll also be looking for a wing soon in Southampton if any interested.

Kor
11-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey guys, looking for wing/s for daygame and clubgame in Southampton and surrounding areas.

I'm pretty new to this, but have found it is so much easier to sarge with a wing.

Any interest pm me.

Kor
11-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey guys, looking for wing/s for daygame and clubgame in Southampton and surrounding areas.

I'm pretty new to this, but have found it is so much easier to sarge with a wing.

Any interest pm me.

SelfMade
02-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Hey, recently back in the game due to a split from the gf. Looking for people, of all levels, in the area to game with.

Though not active on this site have been gaming for some time now, comfortable in all situations, day and night. PM me or reply on here and we'll sort something out!

Dan

free_spirit
08-27-2011, 07:01 AM
Any peeps PM me. :)

dexter_247
10-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey guys,

Resently moved to southampton any want to find some wingmen to hit the town with, im preety much a newbie so any and all levels would be cool to meet up with.

free_spirit
10-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Cool dexter I pmed u