PDA

View Full Version : Best negs you've ever used

bmx_boi
06-09-2006, 03:05 AM
We should have a thread just for talking about negs here, cuz at least you'll have more of a variety when you go sarging or on dates with HBs
I was on a first date with some girl the other day. We were goin clothes shoppin for an attempt to search for her ideal prom dress. We couldn't find any dress that she liked, but we did manage to find tons of fabulous and totally expensive dresses. I look at this dress that shes holding up, and I look at her from head to toe. Then I give out this really weird expression like "WTF?!" kinda shit.. and I just said "well.. this is a real pretty dress, but I guess the cleavage part is a bit too big for u eh? I don't want the dress to fall off immediately after you put it on, that would be such a waste!":D
And she was lookin at me and sayin "what do u mean~~? you are super mean!" in a playful tone.:p
So you guys, got any others?

Cedar
06-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Not to be a complete jackass, but you tried the Best of Forum and Search feature before posting this...right? There's a few 'best of neg' posts scattered around.

Youngin
06-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Just do a search tons of posts on negs man

storeslem
06-09-2006, 11:15 AM
My favorite is non-verbal. Just wait for the HB to interrupt you or whatever, then look stupidly at her and shove your palm gently but firm into her face and look away. I wouldn't use it for a first neg though - use a proper neg first time noises spill out of her mouth at an improper time or with an improper content, then do the palm when she invariably does it again.
Likely as not she will do it right back at you, and you'll have a definite sexual tension between you.