PDA

View Full Version : Need help! ASAP

Machi91
12-24-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum...

I've met this girl and things are going alright, I'm supposed to be meeting her for this thing at our Church this afternoon. Problem is, I got into a fight in a bar last night and got bottled - the right hand side of my face is swollen (goes about 1-1.5 inches wider than the left hand side) and I talk like Rocky 4...

Should I go? She's going with her family as well and she hasn't replied to the last 3 texts I've sent her, I'm thinking that, if she's not replying to texts, she shouldn't expect to be treated as a priority, so I'm thinking that I won't go later.

Am I making a mistake? should I go?
Thanks

Machi91
12-24-2010, 03:57 AM
When I say got into a fight, I mean I tried to defuse a situ between my friend and another guy and got bottled in the process..

orbb
12-24-2010, 04:05 AM
Whether you were breaking up a fight, or fighting yourself, her parents will see you as a trouble maker.

I personally wouldn't go. I'd give her a call and if you must, leave an answerphone message saying you had an accident last night (make sure you state your okay so she doesn't panick!) and catch up her later in the day.

Just what I would do.

Alpha Electro
12-24-2010, 04:06 AM
HA. You would be making a mistake for SHOWING UP after she has blown you off for three text messages in a row. But you would certainly not be making any mistakes for showing up with your head split half open (if only...)

Facial bruises and "fight injuries" on men are inherently sexy and are big sources of DHV (just not to her parents as orbb has pointed out).

However, her not replying to your text messages should be punished, and you should NOT go to that event at the church. If she texts you and asks you why you didn't go, just wait half a day to reply, tell her you got in a fight the other night, so you didn't feel like coming out today, and decided to hang out with your friends instead.

qwertman
12-24-2010, 05:17 AM
This sounds like the PERFECT chance for humor to me!
Send her a pic of your messed up face, I know it'd make me laugh.
I always use situations like this for a long winded story, girls seem to enjoy that. For example, my friend once broke his pinky playing water polo. When a girl asked him what happened to his finger he told her he got into a fight with a bear... (s pause at this point in the story is vital) and won! Then they made carrot cake to celebrate his victory, and whilst cutting the carrots he chopped his finger off. That one became an instant classic and a major DHV.

Alpha Electro
12-24-2010, 05:20 AM
^ So let me get this straight - you are suggesting that he goes on further to making a clown of himself by sending her a picture, while she clearly isn't all that interested in him because she hasn't replied to three of his last texts in a row?

C'mon... don't be silly. She doesn't deserve anything at this point, and all that needs to happen is for him to NOT show to the church event and hope that she texts him and asks him why he didn't show (and it is only then when he could go into the DHV story if he so chooses to).

Machi91
12-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the advice guys... didn't go, but did see her beforehand as she came over to drop xmas pressies off. Haven't opened it, but think it's a book.

Told her about the incident, she smiled and said that nothing that interesting happens in her life... Probably going to see her tomorrow though =)